meeting with Sek...

Receiver's POV

I'm trying to hide. I'm not trying to be exterminated right now! I really don't want him to kill me. I obviously did not tell Orion, but let's just say I know what's happening right now. I only didn't tell him because... Duh! i'm not going to go around trying to break the rules of time traveling! I wasn't stupid.

I was hiding behind the tardis. I could still hear everything that was going on right now though. "We must evolve! Evolve!" Sek moans. I could hear him struggling.

And I really hated it. I so badly wanted to go over to comfort him, but I couldn't. He was Dalek.

I really don't know what to do. I needed to definitely stay alive though. If I was planning to possibly be with him in the future, obviously I needed to be alive.

Of course, this meant that I also had to deal with Martha and Orion bickering. I kind of thought it was funny though. I don't know why I just did.
"Ask them," Orion rasped.
"What? Don't be daft!" Martha practically squeaked back at him.
"I'm not trying to be noticed so... Ask them!"
"Daleks! I demand to be told! What is this... Final experiment?"
"You Will bear witness!" a Dalek replied. I'm not sure what Dalek it actually was though. I wasn't able to tell the sound of his voice.
"The beginning of a new age! The children of Skaro shall walk again!"

The entire time, I could hear my own heart pounding in my ears. I was afraid. Sek's in the middle of merging with the human he had chosen right now... So I was more than terrified for him.

After a while, I actually ran out after I had heard the sound of the armor for him opening. Orion tried stopping me, but I wouldn't have it. I wanted to see. I needed to see him for myself. I wanted to see Sek reborn as a human Dalek.

And... Oh boy! Oh God he was handsome as fuck!

And...? I'm a goner!

Dalek Sek glanced over at me just long enough to smirk. And then he proceeded to do his own thing again

Did he see me? Like actually look at me and see me? Was that just a coincidence?

Son of a bitch!

Like I said? I'm a goner.

Orion

I quickly ushered the receiver back into the tardis. I don't know what the bloody hell she was thinking! What? Was she trying to be bred by that Dalek? I'm not going to have it! And I just wasn't going to allow him to try and mate her.

She luckily didn't try to argue with me. I think she knew that I was pretty angry right now. I wasn't angry with her. I couldn't blame her for having... A crush? I wasn't really sure what that was. But I was angry with that Dalek. And I'm probably going to be dealing with him pretty soon.