Hybridization

Receiver's POV

Basil gasps. He was just staring out the window, looking at something that obviously I could not see. Oh my God was he okay? Is he hurt? What is it?
"Basil what's going on? Everything ok with you?" I asked, acting as though I was calm on the outside but on the inside I knew that I was freaking out like hell. But I don't want to show that off to everybody.
"That Dalek! Dalek Thay! He..."
"Bay Bay You're scaring me."
"Thay is a human Dalek... Like Sek is," Basil finally managed to explain to me. Oh my God what? I couldn't believe what I was hearing right now! Thay is a fucking hybrid right now? I just couldn't wrap my head around it! It just didn't seem to make any sense to me. He was now forever going to be a human Dalek. You couldn't separate after being fused together. I mean it's not like the fucking show dragon Ball z where after 30 minutes or so, the time expires and then you guys separate unless you use a special kind of pair of earrings. So Thay will be a human Dalek pretty much for the rest of his life now.

What the fuck would be his motive for doing that? Probably going to get to Sek no doubt I would assume. And The thought of that actually really fucking scared the hell out of me.

"Oh my but... But you don't really know if it's really Thay. How are we really able to tell anyways, Bay Bay? You can't possibly know that that's Thay waiting outside!"
"Oh but none of the other Daleks so far have come looking for Sek. And Thay is Sek's murderer."

I flinch out the thought of that. Basil's totally right about that and we both fucking knew it. And there was no way to argue otherwise.

Thay's POV

What was I even doing this for?

My original plan had been to turn into one of the hybrids and then infiltrate whatever place they were staying so that I could just get rid of Dalek Sek. But I could tell that the doctor was protecting one of his companions. And I don't even know why I even cared! Daleks didn't have any concept of this so-called curiosity. So I wasn't really sure as to what I was actually doing here. I knew that we didn't yet have a foolproof plan to go after The doctor and Sek.

What the hell am I doing here?

And why am I now starting to use the foul words that the humans seem to use to stain their language?

What is wrong with me?

Wrong! Every part of this feels wrong!

Wrong. How I don't very much like that word...

I feel disoriented. I feel as though I'm not even supposed to be here.

The sound of the entrance to a dwelling opens, and out walks the old doctor. He looks right at me.