finally some good news

Basil's POV

Despite my impending talk with Davros I was still pretty damn excited and I just couldn't help myself. I couldn't help being excited about the potential of never having to regenerate again. What did Receiver think about all of it? Did she feel as excited right now as I do? Oh my I really do hope so.

She is going to be with probably her father and some others, possibly trying to find those magical orbs so that we can make the wish for me to be immortal.

And I'm going crazy and every second that goes by, I'm becoming more and more excited and even more anxious.

And then just when I thought that I couldn't take it anymore, she came home.
"Well how did it go? Is...?"
"Bay Bay You're going to need to come with us now. Everything is ready."

Oh ok now I was really starting to get excited. I didn't even question it I just went with her. I felt I just couldn't wait any longer. The curiosity was starting to overwhelm me now and I literally felt I couldn't wait anymore.

When we arrived at the place where I needed to be, everything was really dark. The sky was literally like it was night time. Like literally pitch black outside and the only thing that you could see was the glowing golden light and this huge dragon hovering over everything. It looked like a huge colossal snake just hovering over there. I'm not even really sure if I had ever seen anything like it in all of my years of life. And it was very astounding for me to say the least. What is going on here? And did this possibly have anything to do with this huge dragon that was here now?

"What is your first wish?" I heard the dragon ask. The voice of it was nothing like I had ever heard before. It's literally like rumbling thunder.
"Oh mighty dragon, I wish for the doctor to be immortal and for him to never have to change faces and reincarnate into different people ever again!" Receiver says.
"Your wish has been granted! Any other wishes?"
"I... I also wish for myself to be immortal. So Receiver doesn't have to worry about me anymore and... So that I don't have to worry anymore about my brothers trying to kill me." Sek? Dalek Sek was here with us as well?
"Your wish has been granted! You have one more wish." The dragon replied.

But I'm not sure what else to wish for right now. Receiver's plenty protected with Saphira so...

"Oh. I wish I had the perfect ring for the Receiver." I said.
"Your wish has been granted. Farewell!"

And just like that, the dragon had disappeared in a flash and the sky and everything was back to normal. And I just sat there just wondering what the hell just happened.

Sek's POV

I really wasn't sure and I was kind of scared to risk it. So I'm going to probably just have to trust within the fact that the dragon actually made me immortal. The Daleks would be trying to come after me soon anyways. So I could actually test it out then I suppose.

But what if it didn't work for me though? What if I died right there? And what if what the dragon did actually didn't work and it was just fake? Oh I'd obviously die right there on the battlefield then. And Receiver just would end up losing me again. I'm most definitely overthinking all this. The Daleks eventually would find me soon and everything would either work out or it wouldn't. So I have to just play the waiting game.