I apologize

Receiver's  POV

After stripping myself of my clothing, I lay down on the bed legs spread. Dalek Sek immediately got to work, getting down and licking my fat pussy. He was being sure to make sure not to miss any spots. I moan loudly with pleasure as he did this. As I said Sek's really good at what he does, despite us not being together for very long now and despite him only having had made love to me only a couple of times before. After he was done licking my fat pussy, he took off his own clothing. He started to stroke his huge cock in front of me. What is he doing? Was Sek trying to tempt me? I don't understand that as I was already pretty much at his mercy. I'm already very much in love with him now so I don't understand his goal here. Perhaps he was just trying his best to get me turned on. Ok... Well I'm going to admit that it's actually kind of working? But then again I mean... Sek you know you don't have to do anything to get me to fall in love with or be attracted to you. I'm already very much in love with you and also... Already fine you very attractive. I'm not really sure what it is, but something about him being in charge of Manning a construction crew definitely really did something for me. Probably it was the fact that he was shall we say, large and in charge.

After a while and after he was nice and hard, Sek pushed himself into me and kindly waited for me to adjust to his huge cock before starting to move in me. I really thought that that was actually kind of nice, him not rushing me into things.

"Just Go ahead and let me know when you're ready for me to start moving, okay sugar? I don't really want to do anything to hurt you, you know. I love you too much for that." Is this actually the first time that he had told me that he loved me? I started trying to remember. And I really just wasn't sure.

"Oh I love you too baby. And... You can Go ahead and move now." He then started to move inside me after that. And The sound of our moans and his balls smacking against my wet pussy being the only sounds in the room.
"Oh yeah I'm going to fill up your little pussy. You won't ever forget the name Dalek Sek." Sek said. And he pushed deeper into me, fucking me even harder than before. The sound of the bed squeaking and the headboard banging against the wall joining the other sounds we made.
"Tell me that you love my big Dalek dick stuffing your fat little pussy." Sek growled in my ear.
"Oh my God I love it! Oh my God Sek!" I moan.
"Yeah who's pussy is this? Huh?" Sek moans.
"Oh my God Sek! Oh my fucking little fat pussy belongs to you! I belong to you!" I practically screamed out loud. I was very much enjoying the feeling of him stuffing my pussy with his big fat cock. And I really want him to fill up my fat little pussy with his hot and thick cum.

I try my best to match his movements. We both had ended up getting nice and covered in sweat but I really didn't give a damn about that. I didn't even mind the fact that I was being such a little fucking slut for him. I'll be his dirty little fucking slut any day of the week. I don't really give a flying fuck. And I don't care about what other people want to think and say about me.

"You going to try and get with anybody else? Huh? You going to be with anybody else and give them your little pussy? I don't think so. You know that you are my slut."

I moan loudly while Sek is fucking me really hard. And I don't want him to stop. I was enjoying it just maybe a little too much, but I really didn't care. I really didn't mind him fucking me. I didn't want him to stop and I knew that he didn't want to stop fucking me either. We both just really enjoyed it a little too much. But I knew that we didn't really give a flying fuck about that.

"You don't get to cum. Not yet. I'm going to cum inside of your fat little pussy first before I let you do it. Understand me?"
"Oh my God I don't know if I can...! I'm not sure if I can hold on much longer, Sek! Please don't make me Wait any longer! I don't think I can wait for much longer! Oh God please Sek please just let me cum!" I know that I'm practically begging right now at this point, but I really didn't give a damn. I needed to be released and I knew it. I knew that I wouldn't be able to hold on for much longer if he kept this  up.
"Tell me that you fucking love it! Tell me how much you love my big fat cock inside you! Tell me how much you want my fat Dalek cock! You are mine, Receiver. Do you fucking understand that? I won't let anybody else have you do you understand me? You're fat little fucking pussy belongs to me do you understand? I'm the only one who can make you feel this way! I'm the only one who can give you pleasure in this way. You won't ever be able to feel pleasure this good. And remember that I fucking told you. I'd fucking make sure that you wouldn't ever forget the name Dalek Sek."

Oh my God I love The way that he was fucking dominating me right now! But I wasn't sure how long I could hold out. I didn't know if I would be able to do it for much longer and I didn't want to cum prematurely but at the same time though, I kind of wanted to be punished by him. Do I have a thing for being punished or something?

Oh I actually think I do.

Sek just keeps on going, pumping and stuffing my fat little pussy until I was far beyond the point of not being able to take it anymore. And I have to try my best to just sit there and take it. He was just trying to teach me a lesson. And I have to be a good little girl and learn the lesson for him.

And I like it. Oh no I love it.

"Yeah take it! Fucking take it! Take my big fat dick. Oh yeah fucking take it all like the good little slut I know you are!"
"Oh my God Sek Yes! Please let me cum?"
"Oh not until you tell me that you will only take my fat cock." Sek says.
"Oh my God I only take your huge cock! I only want your big fat cock! Just please let me cum!" I moan loudly.
"Oh well I don't know. I think that I should probably just continue to pump and fill up that fat little pussy of yours. I really don't think that you have actually learned your lesson. Oh my horny little fucking slut. I think you have been a very bad girl and I don't think that this is enough for you. I think that you need just a little bit more Don't you think?"
"Oh my God Sek I'm going to fucking explode! Please just let me release already! I promise I'll do anything! Anything! I need it! Please I just really fucking need it! I need to! Sek please don't fucking make me wait anymore! I really can't wait anymore please!" I am essentially screaming at the top of my lungs at this point. My whole body shaking and trembling violently as I was desperately trying to hold back my cum and trying desperately not to release it quite yet because I didn't know if I could take any more punishment right now. He was not even willing to give me my release right now so I could only imagine what it would be like to be punished by him right now. I'm not even sure if I really want to think about that right now?
"Who do you belong to? Tell me. Tell me who you belong to and I will finally let you cum like the desperate and horny little slut that you are." Sek growled in my ear.
"You Dalek Sek! I belong to you! I'm yours! I only belong to you! I love you! I love you! I fucking love you!" I moan loudly like the desperate little slut that I knew that I was.

And Sek thrusts into me for a couple of more times and then finally... I finally felt a familiar feeling of him pouring all of his cum into my waiting fat little pussy.
"I accept your apology." He said.

Sek's POV

I take her to get cleaned up. I help her to get cleaned up and then help her into some clean pajamas and I had gone in and changed the bedding so that everything was fresh and clean. Now only thing left to do was to just wait for everybody to get back from the mission. I was already going crazy so I could only imagine how she must be feeling right now. And Orion. What about him? What is going on with him right now? I didn't even know if he was even still alive right now. And I don't want Receiver to be stressed out about that though so I need to keep my mouth shut. And I'm not going to be able to Go anywhere quiet yet, especially considering the circumstances as of right now. I just couldn't be leaving her like that in the middle of her time of need. And what the hell with the doctor think of me if I were to leave now? No. I couldn't leave her quite yet.