The Daleks found out...

Receiver's POV

I need to talk to someone. Bay Bay is being weird right now. But now, he's having me hide in my room right now. And I could hear him talking to one of the Daleks. What's going on right now?

"I don't care. I don't care that you've got a fucking crush on my baby Gallifrey. She's mine," Basil growled.
"Look, Doctor. I know you don't trust..."
"Oh you're damn right I don't trust you, Dalek! How do I know you're not gonna go kill Sek again? Huh?" Basil snaps.
"I love Receiver. What would I get from killing Dalek Sek?" Thay asked.
"Oh don't fucking give me that. I don't believe that for a second. Thay I know you've killed Dalek Sek before. Dammit I'm the doctor. I've fucking seen Sek die from your fucking gun."

God help me. Oh god I don't like how this is going...

Part of me wanted to go to aid Basil. But I knew Bay Bay wasn't gonna let me help. I felt powerless to do anything. I really wanted to do something to help Bay Bay. And it took literally everything in me to not just go out there to aid Bay Bay right now.

"No. No. No Receiver's not gonna go for you. Not gonna happen, Dalek. And you're not gonna even touch Dalek Sek do you understand me?" I heard Basil growl.
"Oh Doctor, how am I going to get you to trust me? I would do anything to have you trust me." Thay said.
"Oh Dalek I'm sure that you would! Oh yeah I'm sure that you would love it if I actually trusted you, but I don't. And I'm not really planning on it in the near future." Basil replied as if they were casually discussing something like the weather or something.
Thay sighs. "Can I at least stay here for a while at least?" He asked.
"Stay here with us for a while? You kidding me? Receiver and Sek are both here staying with us as well! You think that I'm really going to fucking put them in danger that way? I'd never. I'm not so fucking careless as to put the two of them in harm's way!"

Oh yes did I forget to fucking mention that I really love when Bay Bay is really protective over me this way? Because I'm not sure if I had already mentioned that...

Thay sounded like he was really starting to panic now. What is it? What was going on at the moment? I was curious so of course I continued listening. "Please Doctor! Please let me in? I can hear them coming right now! Please they found me!" Thay is practically screaming and begging the doctor right now, but from the sound and the look of it Bay Bay didn't really give a shit and wasn't having it.
"Everything has its time and everything dies," Basil replied and I could hear Thay yelling and screaming bloody murder and from the sound of it? It sounded like he was pushed out the door by the doctor I'm going to assume.

I felt really conflicted. On The one hand, I wanted this revenge. Thay is now getting his karma. But on the other hand, I just felt wrong about this whole thing. I'm a Rider. And it is morally wrong to not help somebody in need. But I'm not sure. Thay's a fucking villain. Yet I couldn't help but feel torn because well I mean now, he wasn't entirely Dalek. What if this was Dalek Sek? Would I just sit by and allow him to die like this? dying at the hands of an old, vengeful doctor?

Thay's POV

They're coming for me! And I'm pretty sure that it's probably because they actually found out what I had done. And I'm going to be the one to die now just like Sek.

Perhaps this is indeed what I deserve. Was Dalek Sek terrified whenever he had decided to sacrifice himself for the doctor? Or did he feel confident and calm about what it was that he was doing? And was he even aware of the consequences of what he was doing at that moment? Dalek Sek was a pretty smart Dalek. And now that I'm feeling a little bit more human, I understand that what I feel now for him is respect and... Oh my what's the word? Oh yes. Adoration. And respect. The last thought before the doctor started to approach me to give me my justice was... I really wish that I could have been more like you, Dalek Sek.