Jokes on you!

Receiver's POV

Oh no. Oh shit's gonna go down.

Everyone was gonna fight against the Daleks. And I'm not sure if it's my fault. I think it's my fault.

What's the fucking problem with me? Why? Why wasn't I fucking normal? Why'd I get a kick out of disobeying Basil? Bay Bay was just trying to protect me. And so what did I do? I go disobeying him. The fuck?

And even Crowley was here with us now. The hell's fucking Crowley doing here with us now? I knew he had feelings for me, but... but Crowley the hell you thinking right now? The fuck's wrong with y'all?

"Please, don't try and fight with us. Basil didn't make ya immortal yet," Crowley told me. The fuck? Basil is planning to make me immortal? Since when? I din't...

"Crowley the fuck ya even talking about right now?" I demanded.
Crowley sighed. "I... yeah... yeah Basil wanted to umm... umm make you immortal."
I couldn't wrap my head around what's going on now. "Uh... Crowley?" I gasped.
"No Receiver seriously. Basil said he's gonna make you immortal. He said he couldn't live without ya anymore,"

I didn't know what to say. Didn't know what to think of it right now. The hell did Basil wanna make me immortal for? And when did he plan to tell me of this?

"So I ask of you, please. Please don't come out to fight with us," Crowley was saying to me.
"Yes Crowley ok. Ok fine." I agreed. Even if I didn't know of the fuck was going on right now at all really...

Crowley's POV

Now that Receiver's not gonna be in danger, I could fight for her. I could protect her. And these Daleks wouldn't even stand a chance.

Basil was flying on his dragon. And I myself was a dragon and we were trying to burn the Daleks but it wasn't working. They were in their armor.

Fuck me...

What were we gonna do then?

One of the Daleks ... I think it was Caan... was trying to get to Thay. And so I had to help protect him from his former brothers. Right now Receiver and Thay werent immortal. So this is why Receiver's not fighting right now.

"Dalek Thay is no longer one of the Daleks! He is now our enemy!" Caan says.
"I don't care! If I need to die to protect my human? So be it!" Thay shouted.
"Joke's... on... on you..." Sek moaned, getting back on his feet unsteadily. "You can't kill... kill... me. I'm... immortal now..."

And he took a bomb and stuck it to Dalek Caan and he blew up. And I fell to the floor stunned.

After all that, I hadn't seen the other Dalek. And I didn't even really care. I just knew we were all safe now. It was all over.

We are all safe...

Sek's POV

I don't believe it. The battle was over. The battle was won.

I don't stop smiling as I go to check on Receiver to see if she's ok. And since we survived this, I knew I'd be spending the rest of my life with her.

"I've a very important question for you, baby sugar." I say.