interrogations

Orion's POV

"I'm not gonna tell you anything. I don't have to." I wasn't going to break that easily. I'm not saying anything. I had to protect the receiver. I couldn't let anything happen to her. Sek's not going to forgive me if I let anything happen to her.

And I wouldn't forgive myself either.
"You will. Where's Dalek Sek?" A Dalek demanded.
"I just told you! I'm not going to tell you anything. I would never betray Sek. Not like a lot of you have done." And that was actually true. I wasn't going to hurt him like they had done to him. I wasn't Dalek. I am the doctor. And I'm going to protect Dalek Sek.

Some humans... Probably some of their slaves... Came and started to beat me up and use their weapons on me, shooting me with guns, cutting me with their knives and other sharp objects... By the time I was done being tortured I could barely recognize myself, but I was still alive. I was thankful to be still alive, but then I noticed that I couldn't regenerate. What?

How was that even possible? And since when was I unable to regenerate? I know that a wish had been made where I didn't have to regenerate into my next reincarnation, but I could still regenerate to heal myself... And now I couldn't even do that... But why? It's just none of this made any sense to me at all. What was going on here? I don't understand it...

Some of the slaves came in again. They cut me again and then... Nothing but blackness.

*****

I could hear the distant sound of a beeping kind of noise. I could tell that it was somewhere off beside me. A hospital. I'm in a hospital right now. Why? Why am I in a hospital right now? I don't need to be in a hospital. I'm the doctor! I can...

Bloody hell I forgot! I can't regenerate! At least not for now.

I hate the fact that I couldn't regenerate. I really wanted to get out of here. I needed to check on the receiver to see if she was OK. I needed to check on Sek. And what about that other man who claimed to also be the doctor? I didn't really know if I could trust him. Who did he think he was, thinking that he could be with my baby? I already had to deal with Sek trying to get her heart.

Oh well. I couldn't afford worrying about that right now. I unfortunately had to get some rest and get out of here first. I just really hope it'll be soon...

Sek's POV

"Orion is in the hospital resting right now. I just heard from your brother. They had finally rescued him. And we don't know where Dalek Con is right now," I informed the receiver, who was very excited about this news.
"Sek come on! Come on we have to go! Please we have to go!"
"In case you need to be reminded, I just got done stuffing your little pussy with my cum. Your stomach and pussy are quite severely swollen, you cannot move. At least not without any of my cum pouring and leaking out of you. And we don't want that do we?" And Receiver just blushed turning into a tomato at my words. I knew that we both knew that I was right.

She tried to move and get out of the bed but in doing so, I could hear the satisfying sound of my cum sloshing around inside her stomach and pussy. And I just smirk at her.
Receiver blushed again. "Oh."
"Oh is right. I told you. You're not going to be able to move at least for a good while. I made damn sure of that. I will also be sure to make sure that you're nice and filled like that every single day. Every chance that we get. I will make sure you never forget the name Dalek Sek."

And I just leave her there to lay on the bed and I went off to disgust things with her brother, leaving her nice and swollen with my cum.