Greyette

Receiver's POV

I'm not sure what exactly is going on right now with Taurus. And I'm not sure what I need to do right now. Who was I going to talk to now? I'm really stressed out with all that was going on. How could I possibly do anything to protect Sek when I couldn't even find anybody to help me out with that? I didn't know what to do. I'm terrified! I don't want anything happening to my baby. I knew of his future, but it wasn't like I could tell Orion what was going on. I mean he thought that Sek actually got me fucking pregnant! I didn't get pregnant by him, but well you know.
"Are you ok?" Sek asked.
"I'm sorry Sek. Yeah I'm fine." I shook my head trying to clear it.
"Hey baby grey. What's going on?" Greyette asked me.
"I'm sorry but i'm just really stressed out right now. I'm trying to find someone who's willing to help me protect Sek. I'm not having any luck though," I say.
"Is this Sek?" Greyette asked, obviously indicating Sek.
"I am Dalek Sek." Sek introduced himself.
Greyette smiled warmly at him. "And I'm Greyette. Nice to meet you, Sek."
"I'm sorry but I really don't know you. So Who exactly are you? What are you to Receiver?"
"I'm Receiver's mate." Greyette said. And I'm not fucking shitting you! I swear I saw jealousy on Sek's face.

What the fuck! I don't understand why he's getting all jealous. I literally just got claimed by him last night. So what the fuck is going on with him right now? Do human Daleks get some kind of tendency to get territorial or something? I really don't understand what's going on right now.
I just sigh. "I'm sorry. Sek what's going on with you right now? i'm not really in the mood for these shenanigans."
"I'm your Dalek. You know that. I'm your Dalek do you hear me? I am!"
I just sigh again. "Sek come on, don't worry about it. I am, OK? I'm yours. We don't have to argue about this."
"Yes. We do. I'm not gonna let anyone else have you. Do you understand me? Who's The one that just filled up your little pussy?"
"You are, Sek. But I..."
"Yea that's right. I filled up your little pussy. I am the one who filled you up with my Dalek cum. And I fucking did that so that nobody else could fucking have you." Sek growled. And I'm not sure why. But some part of me thought that this was actually kind of hot.
"I'm trying to help my mate, Sek. So could you you know, not talk to her like that?" Greyette growls at him. "Receiver's her own fucking person, OK? She isn't some object that you can treat like shit. She is not one of your Daleks you can boss around. Kay?"
"I'm fine. Greyette come on, don't worry about it OK? I'll be OK. Sek's not doing anything wrong." I fucking like the fact that he wants to fucking dominate me... And you're cramping my style OK Greyette?
"oh uh... OK then. Sorry," Greyette apologized.
"Ok," I agreed.

Sek's POV

"So... I'll be here to help you protect... Sek from now on... I guess." Greyette said now feeling kind of awkward after everything that happened. I don't blame her. I certainly won't let her have the receiver though. I love her and I'll take what is mine.

I turned to speak to the receiver after Greyette Left, Probably undoubtedly feeling pretty uncomfortable after this whole situation.
"We need to talk about what just happened. And I'm apparently going to have to remind you... Who it is that you belong to."