The shop...

Receiver's POV

Oh my God. Oh my God.

I just got to the bathroom and I'm sitting on the toilet now with Sek's cum pouring in the bowl right now.

How was it that a Dalek could have so much cum in him?

Oh no. Do I need to really know that?

Not that I was complaining about it. I'll happily take all of Dalek Sek's cum in my pussy. Every chance I get.

What? I love to feel it when my partners cum inside me. So sue me.

It wasn't my fault I enjoy Sek's hot thick Dalek cum. He was just really... good with what he did... Did to me.

... What he did to my greedy fat little pussy.

God! I really fucking want him! And he had literally just left to go have a meeting with my brother Alexx to catch up on what was going on with Orion. What the actual fuck his fucking wrong with me? I'm over here sitting on the toilet with Sek's cum practically spilling out of my fat cunt. And Orion is just probably laying unconscious and hurting in a fucking hospital bed off somewhere while my fat little pussy is leaking and I am unable to really do anything about it.

To make matters fucking worse for me, I was contemplating going to a sex shop and just buying a bunch of fucking toys. And what was I planning to do with those toys?

I was planning to fuck my little pussy until I couldn't fucking take it anymore. And I don't care that it was already fat and swollen with Sek's cum.

... And I didn't give a fuck that Sek's going to eventually come home and find that I'm not here. I don't give a damn that he's going to punish me. And I mean if fucking anything, I wanted him to punish me. My pussy drooled as I thought of that.

Cupping my pussy, I went back to my room and put on a fresh pair of underwear even though I knew that it wasn't going to really help the situation. I quickly put on some shorts and my bra and a shirt and ran out the door to the sex shop.

Ohand do you know what the funny thing about all this is?

... The shop that I'm visiting right now literally belongs to Dalek Sek.

"oh hello there cutie! What can I do for you? And welcome to dark Temptations."
"I'm... looking for the best toy you got. I want my pussy to be stuffed full." I replied. I'm such a fucking huge tomato right now!

The woman smiled at me and she took me into the back room of the store I would assume. She opens the door... And to my pleasant surprise, a huge tentacle monster came to greet me.

Fuck me. I'm having fun tonight!

Sek's POV

I returned... To find that the receiver was nowhere to be found. I was panicking, but I knew that I had to keep calm. I was afraid that something bad would have happened. I sent her a text message.

Me: where are you? I am home now. You better come home right now... Unless you wanna be punished. And you had  best better tell me where the hell you are right now.

The bubbles popped up, indicating that she was responding.

Receiver: I'm actually at... Your shop. I... couldn't stop thinking about you so... I decided I wanted to be fucked senseless.

I smirk  to myself. Her fat little pussy  just couldn't resist me.

Me: fucked senseless? Oh. You'd better not let another fucking man put his dick inside you. I'm The only one... The only fucking Dalek who's fucking cock is allowed to be inside that fat little pussy of yours. You'd better not have another fucking man inside you.

Receiver: no not another man, but I am going to have another creature inside me. I need it Sek. Oh yeah he just looks so big... And slimy... I really do need it Sek.

I can just imagine how desperate she sounded. I could imagine her actually telling me those words out loud. I could actually hear her begging me for it. I could hear her begging me, asking me to not to punish her... To  just let her have it. I then  typed my response out after thinking about it for a second.

Me: your little pussy better be nice and wet and ready. And I want to hear the sound of your moans... Letting me know how good he fucking does. And i'm going to be there watching him please you.