Real or not real?

Sek's POV

Receiver's been acting weird ever since what we did with each other last night. What is the problem? Is her behavior because of me? And if it is because of me, just what the fuck did I end up doing? I don't really remember doing anything to upset her last night. If anything I honestly thought that I had done a pretty damn great job of satisfying her last night. Her cunt was just begging me to fill it up last night. So I'm just not sure what exactly could have possibly happened between us last night that could make her feel this way all of a sudden.
"You can just talk to me about anything... you know. I'm not sure what exactly happened to make you feel this way but... But I'm here for you if you would like to talk to me about anything that's bothering you at any point. But I'm not going to force you into it though if you're just not ready."
Receiver sighs. "Sek what do you want from me? I mean like really. You sure that what you're actually feeling for me right now is even real?"

What the fucking hell! I didn't understand. I don't really know where all of this is suddenly coming from...
"But I don't... what's going on? I don't... Understand... I don't understand what's going on right now. I don't... What happened? Just what did I do last night... What did I say to you last night that made you feel this way?" I just could feel myself panicking. And I don't know what to do right now. I just don't really know what happened. And I'm just really upset and confused right now.
"Sek please answer me honestly." Receiver says.
"Yes of course! What's going on?" I asked.
"I... Sek i'm just scared OK? I don't... I'm falling for you OK? I... I love you. And to be honest... I'm already scared and stressed out about the fact that you might get killed by the Daleks," Receiver replied. And i'm going to be honest... I had not really considered that.

... But this only made me feel all the more guilty about everything. I felt bad because everything was and is my fault. And perhaps... Everything would just be easier if I just left. I want the receiver to be happy. And I knew that she wasn't going to be happy as long as I was here.

So I'm going to leave later tonight when everybody else is sound asleep.

Receiver's POV

Every time I try and speak with Sek, he just can't seem to be able to tell me what's going on. I tried talking to him but he didn't seem to want to talk about it. I decided that I would just leave well enough alone. I didn't wanna make him mad.

Everything was already pretty stressful right now... So I kind of understood. And I'm still desperately trying to figure out a way to protect him from the danger that I know is coming soon. The Daleks.

I really don't know what to do here. And I really felt like a fucking failure. It really felt like there wasn't anything that I could really do to protect Sek.