argument

Receiver's POV

"I was just trying to make sure you were safe! I don't want anything happening to you! You know that. And I don't... well I don't want you to be mated by that Dalek," Orion said.
"oh lord. Oh Orion come on! I cannot believe you right now! What are you talking about? I'm perfectly capable of being able to take care of myself! You know that." I reply. And I'm irritated with him now. I'm done with this. I'm definitely going to be talking with Taurus. I'm sorry but I'm going to see if he's got a second opinion. I normally wouldn't, but I would admit that I was feeling desperate. I really needed help. And Taurus was the first person that I thought of at the time.

I think I'm going to leave now. "I'm not doing this anymore. I'm done. I'll see you later."
"Wait! But where are you going?" Orion asked.
"I'm going to speak with Taurus. And I'm just going to see what he says," I said. And I just walked out of the tardis after that. I'll need to find Taurus.

Orion's POV

Oh well I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do now. What do I say? How could I actually fix this for the two of us? I don't know what to do!

I knew how she felt. I just didn't want her to be anywhere near that Dalek. I'm perfectly fine with it if she wants to be with someone else, but... Anybody but that Dalek.

I just didn't feel comfortable with her traveling out in the world alone. I knew that she was mad at me right now, but I had to keep her safe.

Martha came storming into the tardis moments later. I wasn't in the mood for dealing with her right now. I needed to find the receiver and make sure that she was OK. "I'll not be dealing with you right now, Martha. Whatever you have to tell me it can wait. i'm going to go look for the receiver and..."
"I'm done. Please don't make me stay here any longer. I would like to go home with my family, doctor." She was trying to stay calm, but I knew that she felt anything but.
"I'm sorry but I'm not going to be able to take you home until we're done here," I replied. Oh I just felt so stressed! I need to get my baby back. I need to get her back before that Dalek did anything to her!

Sek's POV

I just saw her leaving the tardis just now. I had my chance but... I would wait a little while longer. I need for her to be alone. And I wasn't really trying to alert my brothers of what was going on. I didn't need them trying to kill her.

I needed to wait just a little while longer.