Thay

Thay's POV

I'm leaving. I'm leaving now to go to find Sek. I'm not going to let him Live in this world for much longer. Sek's an abomination who must be annihilated.

I knew that the doctor was the one responsible for bringing him back. I had originally killed Sek for that first time... And for this exact same thing. Sek was actually our leader at one time, but... He had strayed  away from our original plans. And he had ended up becoming weak. So we had to get rid of him. I had to.

The mission had failed. And now Sek's back in this world again... Back living among us. And I'm not going to have that.

I knew that my Brothers would take care of the doctor. I don't have to worry about that right now. And I'm pretty Glad about that actually. I don't want to have to be dealing with the doctor right now. I'll be focusing all my energy on Dalek Sek. And I'm not going to stop until he is once again dead in the ground. Sek did not deserve to be living in this world. He was an abomination that needed to be gotten rid of as soon as possible. He is indeed just a mess that needed to be cleaned up. And I'm pretty fucking excited to be the one to do it again. I had already killed him getting rid of him once. I would happily fucking do it again.

Receiver's POV

I can tell something is going on with Sek. But every time I tried to get him to talk, he would just shrug it off. And I'm not sure what to do for him now. What do I do? I don't know... And Sek's not going to tell me anything right now. And I'm not sure if he ever will.

What the hell am I going to do exactly? I know that I need to talk to somebody though and I need to do it really fucking fast otherwise I might end up losing Dalek Sek and it may actually end up being a lot earlier than I would have expected.

Perhaps I can go to speak with Bay Bay. He was going to probably be able to help me out with this and give me some advice as to what I should do for Sek's sake.

Yeah I think that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to speak with him and I need to find him like right now. Quickly.

I was in the middle of my own thoughts when I heard kind of a banging at the door. Sounded like when a car or something with wheels was repeatedly running into the door trying to get through it or something. And I was not expecting that so I went to answer the door, but Basil got to the door first before I could even have a chance to.
"What?" I had heard Bay Bay say.
And then I heard the voice of Dalek Thay. "Dalek Sek. Where is Dalek Sek?"

Well fuck my mother fucking life!