The hunt

Sek's POV

"You don't look so good," Receiver said when I walked into the kitchen of the Tardis. Yes I didn't feel good either. And that's what happens when you get little to no sleep the previous night. So yeah. I'm not really feeling at my best right now.
"Yes well I don't have the best sleep right now," I replied.
"And so you need to get some rest," someone else says. I'm not sure I knew that voice. I really don't think I have met him before. But I don't know. What was he doing here? And can I really trust him?
"I'm not sure if we met..." I admit cautiously.
"I am the doctor, but I'm not that doctor you know. I'm a new version of the doctor. You never got a chance to see me because you were killed by Thay," the doctor said. I really don't know what to think right now. I'm talking with the doctor now but I'm not. What did I miss? I must have missed a lot.

"Bay Bay what the hell?" Receiver said.
Bay Bay just shrugged. "Hey he needs to know,"
"Did he though?"
"Yes," but I'm not so sure about that one. Just how could I be sure that I can trust this Bay Bay ?

I don't know if I really could. Oh my God I just feel so fucking stressed out! Why do I need to go through this right now? And everything is about to get a whole lot worse...

Oh God please help me...

I think I'm going to die. And I'm terrified of it. I don't want to die.

"Hey Bay Bay ?"I say.
"Don't call me Bay Bay ," the old doctor said grumpily.
I'm confused now. "What? The Receiver called you Bay Bay though," I replied.
"And only she could. I'll not let anyone else call me Bay Bay . I'm the doctor to you," the doctor said. What? I don't understand. I thought I was gonna get to call him Bay Bay too. Guess I can't.
"Now Bay Bay ," Receiver said.
"Ah fine. She calls me Basil. I'd be happy to let you guys call me Basil."
I just nodded. "Very well then.

But I'm still stressed out. What exactly did the doctor mean when he said that I was shot down by Thay? Did the doctor know what was going to happen to me? Did I want to know the answer to this question? Is it just better for me not to know?

I wasn't sure.

Thay's POV

We have to find Dalek Sek and get rid of him. He is a liability to the plan we have. And I'm really not sure about his leadership.

So I am going to be the one who kills him.

And now let the hunt begin...