Bay Bay

Receiver's POV

"Umm... baby grey I got somebody I want you to meet. This is..."
"Bay Bay?" I gasp. I just interrupted her unintentionally but... Bay Bay?
Basil smiled at me. "I know. You probably didn't expect me, did you?"
"N-No. I- I didn't. But Bay Bay I... i'm glad to see you here!"
"And I'm glad to be able to be here with you." Basil replied.

This was such a pleasant surprise! I was expecting Orion to be here. I most definitely was not expecting to see Bay Bay. But I'm not complaining about it. And I'm really glad that he was here with me now. And yet I have to know. What exactly is Bay Bay actually doing here? I had to know.
"Oh. Bay Bay I have a question?"
"Yes?"
"I'm sorry but... what are you doing here? I mean... Why are you here? I mean..." God! I need to shut up! Just why oh why couldn't I just shut the fuck up?
Bay Bay sighed. "I'm here for Sek. Greyette told me that you were seeking out protection for him."
"I'm... oh. Yeah. I actually am." I reply agreeing.
And now Bay Bay smiled at me. "Well I'm glad to help you. I would... I would do anything for you, you know that."

Part of me wanted to trust and believe in him, but another part of me believed he was still deeply in love with River. And I'm not sure if I really blame him for that. I wasn't really that attractive and well obviously, I'm not River. I'd never be. I'm me. And that would never be good enough for Basil. I'm not ever going to be River.

I was just in the middle of my thoughts when Orion spoke. "OK. Anyone going to explain what exactly is going on here?"
I wasn't sure how to explain. But I need to. "Oh. OK Orion. Uh... This is the doctor. And I call him Basil." I said. And I'm not sure if Orion really understood what was going on right now. I didn't blame him for feeling confused about everything. I know that I probably would have been the same way.

"Did ya say that's the doctor? And basil?" Orion said.
"Got a problem with that?" Bay Bay sneered defensively.
"Oh no no. I... I don't have a problem. I just..."
"Good," Bay Bay replied.

Oh god. I didn't think this'd get so tense. Oh lord help me what do I do right now? I don't know what to do right now. How do I fix this? I'm not sure whaat to do or say right now to fix this...

Powerless. What do I do? Think. Be like the doctor. How would the doctor go about fixing this for us? Oh I don't know what to do right now.

And that's when Sek came to see what was going on right at the moment.

"Receiver are you all right? Is everything ok?" He asked.
"Oh Sek sorry. Orion is here with us now. He doesn't know what's going on right now."
"And who's this?" Sek asked referring to Basil.
"Ok. Uh this is the doctor, but umm... his future incarnation."
"Oh well that... that's..." Sek replied.
"Confusing. Yeah. I know." I say. "I don't blame you for not understanding."
"I'm sure I... I'll get it," Sek reassured me... or at the least tried to.
I sigh. I'm so tired now of constantly explaining that Bay Bay was the doctor as well. "Ok well... hopefully you're gonna get it, Dalek Sek. Because I don't know how else to say it." I said.

Sek's POV

The doctor? This Basil is the doctor? How could this be? The doctor could regenerate, but...

How? And he's going to save me too? I thought I had heard tale of my Daleks plotting to assassinate me. Is this true? How do I know it's not a lie? How did I know I'd be able to trust this Basil?

Simple. I didn't know if I could trust in him.

Oh god help me. I feel so stressed.

"Sek you ok?" Receiver asked.
"Just thinking," I said.
"It's gonna be ok. Sek I swear. Look. The Daleks are coming for us. And I don't know what they're planning, but... we'll do everything to protect you. I fucking swear it." Receiver pledged.

Oh god please... oh don't let me die! God please... if there even is a god... just please let me live?

I don't want to die. I'd like to experience my new hybrid life.

Please let me live...

I go into the Tardis and go to my room. Receiver let me stay here in her Tardis with the umm... the other doctor. The one referred to as Orion. And so I just try to rest and sleep in my room. Sleep didn't come easily to me this night.