Betrayal

Receiver's POV

I couldn't fucking take it anymore. Not caring about what Basil's going to say to me later, I just ran out of my room to go to protect him and if not to protect him? Then I was going to do what I could to fight alongside him.

"What? Receiver what the hell are you doing? I said for you to stay in your..."
"Bay Bay I'm going to fight with you! I don't want to hear it okay? I'm not going to argue with you right now I'm fighting with you." I insisted. And I'm not going to be just sitting in my fucking room anymore feeling powerless!
"Receiver please! You'll get hurt! I... I love you!" Basil gasps.
"Yeah I love you too! And that is why I would like to have the chance to fight alongside you. You're not the only one here with a dragon. And I don't mean to insult you right now, but I mean there is a slight chance that you're probably not going to know what you're doing." I admitted kind of sheepishly. Oh my God I just know I'm going to end up paying for that later.
"What?" Basil practically growled at me, but I didn't care. I said what I said and I wasn't taking it back.
"Sorry but you know, not really sorry." I reply.
"I'm sorry but I'm not trying to lose you! And I'm not going to let you go fighting against those monsters...... Only for you to be ripped away from me! I can't..."
I sigh. "Bay Bay I know you love me. And I know how much you are worried about me sometimes and for that I apologize, but I mean... I have my dragon to protect me and... I can handle..."
"Daleks are far different than any other of monsters you have probably come across! I'm not going to let you fight... Just so I can watch you get exterminated! And I shall not be discussing this with you any further, do you understand me? I'm done having this conversation with you."

I really fucking hated arguing with him like this, but my point was I was just trying to get him to see where I was coming from! But Basil wasn't really all that willing to listen to me right now.

Should I just let him continue protecting me then? What the fuck am I actually supposed to do now? Basil knew that he wasn't able to do anything else right now with his dragon. He wasn't even ready yet for his first battle out on the battlefield with a dragon! And from experience, I knew that the dragon wasn't yet ready to even start to breathe fire. I'd be fine, because... Saphira and I both have definitely had more experience.

But my dearest Bay Bay, he'd be in a definitely much different situation than we were.

Bay Bay shook his head. "Receiver I'm sorry all right? I just..."
"Don't. Like you just got done saying, no sense in arguing this topic any further." And then after that, I just left him standing there and probably wondering what the hell just happened.

Thay's POV

"Who was the female who was just speaking?" One of my former brothers... Yeah that's what I said... Asked me.
"I'm not going to be telling you who she is! You didn't fucking even care about the fact that I turned into a hybrid like our brother Sek. So Don't even try to pretend like you actually care about the business between me and hopefully my mate!" Ok yeah I'm probably going to end up paying for that...

As the humans seem to really like to say, fuck!

"Oh just what the hell have you done now, Dalek?" The doctor yelled at me. And I don't know if I really blamed him for that. Oh no The fuck was I thinking? Now not only did I put the doctor in danger, but I have endangered the lives of my crush and my brother. And All because I was just a fucking idiot and didn't clearly think things through!

And now we are probably all going to die...

Like I said before... Fuck!