Taurus

Receiver's POV

I found Taurus in his Tardis. "oh hello!" He greeted.
"Hi. Can I have a minute or two?" I asked him.
"Yeah?" Taurus replied.
I sigh. How would I even explain this? "Ok. Well Taurus... I... need you to help me with protecting a Dalek," I said.

Oh yeah. Now he'd definitely be upset. Good job Receiver. You idiot!

Taurus put down his tea. "Ya want me to do what?"
"Sorry. I need you to help me with protecting a Dalek." I reiterated. I understood that he was rightfully confused. I probably would be as well if I were in the same situation.
"I'm sorry love. I love you. But i'm just not going to do that. I won't help you protect a Dalek. Daleks don't deserve to have protection."
"oh yeah I'm sorry. I'm sorry Taurus. I probably should have clarified... he's actually a human Dalek hybrid."
"Oh well. A Dalek is a Dalek is a Dalek," Taurus dismissed.
"Please Taurus could you please just give him a chance? Please just meet Sek. Please?" I begged him.
"And why would you ask me to do something like that? You know this Sek's probably going to exterminate us. I don't want him to kill you. I love you!"
I just sigh. I knew Taurus was right. But I just can't let Sek die. "Well i'm going to help him... With or without you helping me, Taurus."

And I really would. Don't get me wrong I love the doctor, but... I just couldn't afford his hesitance right now. I was desperate. And I'll do whatever I can to save Dalek Sek. And I don't really give a fuck what it takes. I would even go so far as to take his place if I really had to. i'm not really worried about that. Wasn't like The doctor just couldn't find another companion to go with him. And also, he still had Martha.

Oh yeah. Orion really didn't need me. He'd get over it. He'd be perfectly fine without me. I was not Rose. It wasn't like I really meant anything to him.
"What ya thinking?" Taurus asked.
I just shrugged. "Don't worry about it Taurus. It's ok. It's nothing," I dismissed quickly. I'm not trying to get into another argument with anyone right now. And I'm too stressed. And if Taurus wasn't planning on helping me out, I would have to hurry up and find someone else to help me. I really wasn't sure who, but I had to find somebody.

Since he wasn't planning to help, I decided to leave. Taurus wasn't going to do anything for me. So there wasn't any sense in staying around in this tardis any longer. So I just left without saying another word to him. I loved Taurus. But I'm not sure how he could remain to be so damn stubborn! I understood what happened with his home planet, but I mean seriously? He wasn't even willing to give Dalek Sek A chance.

Oh well that settles it. I'm going to see one of my greys. I'm not sure if I'll necessarily talk with one of them, but I'm going to speak with any of my other partners at the very least. I wasn't going to go anywhere near Taurus. I tried. I'm done trying to talk to him right now.

The sound of a twig snapping alerted me getting my attention. I raised my bow at the ready.

Sek's POV

She was just about ready to shoot.  I quickly hold up my hands trying to get her to see that I surrender. "I'm not going to hurt you, human. I am Dalek Sek." I said.
She said nothing while lowering her weapon. "Sorry Sek," she said when she finally spoke to me.

I have not heard the sound of her voice yet. Now that I have, I thought it was... sexy.

I didn't know what I was feeling all of a sudden, but I was suddenly imagining what it would be like to mate her. To feel her underneath me. To hear the sweet sounds of her pleasure...

I growled quietly. I held onto the tree beside me trying to restrain myself. I wanted to mate her. I need to mate her.

"Are you mated?" I ask through clenched teeth.
She was immediately taken aback by me. I couldn't blame her. "Huh?"
"Are. You. Mated?" I asked again.

She seemed to consider this for a moment. I tried so fucking hard to be patient. And after what seemed like forever, she finally spoke again. "No. No I'm not. But the other Daleks wouldn't..."
"oh fuck them! I reject my Dalek side. I'd like to mate you. Would you be ok with that?"
"Yes," she breathed.