Dalek Caan

Receiver's POV

Oh gosh. Sek's not here right now! I don't know what happened to him. I'm not sure I want to. We really need to get him back here safe and sound! I didn't want anything happening to him... And especially didn't want those Daleks doing anything to him. I really didn't want to think about that, but I found myself doing it anyway.

Why oh why did I have to torture myself with those kinds of thoughts? It's Bad enough that I already knew what happened in Sek's future.

And yet, I'm not allowed to tell Orion.

There was a light at the end of the tunnel though. I'm glad to be with Basil right now because if he wasn't here now, I'm not sure what I would've done. I probably would have just gone insane. But oh I didn't really have to worry about that, did I?

We all of a sudden heard blasting noises like a laser gun. The Daleks? Was it the Daleks?
"Bay Bay? Bay..."
"Please baby Gallifrey. Don't argue with me, and please! Just go off to your room."

Not wanting to argue, I quickly and quietly ran to my room as fast as I could without being seen by whoever was outside right now. I'm really hoping it wasn't Daleks.

Orion's POV

My older incarnation and I both cautiously open up the tardis doors. And I see them... One of the Daleks. I'm not sure what Dalek exactly though. I just knew it was one of them.
"Dalek Sek! Where's Dalek Sek!" The Dalek demanded.
"I'm not gonna tell you anything! As if I would tell you anything anyways, Dalek!" I growl. I'm not gonna endanger Dalek Sek like that! I know that the receiver wouldn't forgive me if anything happened to him. I mean... I wouldn't even be able to forgive myself. So I just wasn't going to tell them where he was.
"oh well what a shame then, doctor. I guess I'm going to have to force it out of you then."
"oh just try me! I'm not going to allow you to hurt Sek, Dalek what's your name?"
"Dalek Caan," the Dalek replied. And I felt a burning searing pain in my chest all of a sudden and then... Everything just went black.