Planning for the rescue operation

Sek's POV

Receiver said absolutely nothing to me when she came to see me a little bit later after speaking with the doctor. What happened between the both of them that I had apparently missed? Surely I had not missed that much.
"You ok? Baby sugar is everything okay with you? Just what happened between you and the doctor just now?" I asked her, wanting to know what happened between the two of them. This was very concerning for me. What could I do to help out? I really just wanted to help and make sure that everything would be okay for them. But first though, I needed to figure out what exactly happened between them before I could even go to do anything.
"I'll be fine. Sek really, it's okay." She tried to reassure me, but I just felt an uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach. Just what happened? Seriously?

I decided that I was going to do whatever I could to help out with the two of them. I didn't want the two of them fighting and I didn't want her to be stressed out anymore than she probably already was simply because of me. It was already bad enough that my so-called brothers were already trying to go out to find me just so that they could kill me off. And I'm already feeling as though this was all my fault simply because well? I mean it kind of was my fault. I mean why the fuck else were my brothers coming to try to terrorize everybody else? It was all just because of me.

Yes. This was all my fucking fault. The receiver should not have to be trying to protect me right now. Perhaps I really should just leave and for good this time. She doesn't need to be burdened by me anymore.

Indeed, everything just would be simply better off without me.

Receiver's POV

Sek's really acting very strange and to be honest, I wasn't really sure why. Had something made him upset? I wanted to know what was going on with him. Is he just feeling really stressed out right now about everything going on? I didn't blame the poor guy for that though. I understand we are all under varying levels of stress right now. And I'm going crazy and feeling especially worried for Orion. Part of me knew that he would be okay. Part of me knew that he could take care of himself. But I just couldn't help worrying. I still cared about him even though we had gotten in a fight pretty recently. And I'm so worried that he could actually be dead somewhere in a prison cell or something right now. And I really don't think I enjoy the idea of that.

What if he could actually be dead right now though? Oh dear God I just know I'm not going to be able to get any sleep tonight.

I'm going to have to talk with my brother. I need to figure out a plan with him. I always could come to him for my problems I knew that. And I knew that he would be able to help me out through this like he always did. So I went out in search of my brother.

Alexx's POV

Receiver came to find me and I was just chilling out in my room. I felt relieved, knowing that my little sister was here back in the red door with me and everyone else. I hated the idea of her being alone and unsafe wherever she was. I wasn't going to stop her from living her own life though. The receiver was free to live her own life as she pleased. I just wish sometimes that she was a little more safer about it is all.
"Sup sis?" I greeted her.
"Hi. Yeah I'm sorry. We really need to talk," she said to me.
"Yes kind of figured that. So yeah what's going on with you?"
"We need to get together and figure out what we can do to save the doctor before those Daleks end up getting to him first," Receiver says.
"Oh okay then, but you're going to have to stay here. I don't want you to get hurt and I know Sek's not going to be very happy if I just let anything happen to you." I think that's actually true though. I knew that her new husband or whatever he was to her wouldn't really be very happy with me if I just let her go along with me and let her possibly get hurt or get killed or worse. And seriously? What kind of brother would I be if I just let her go off willy-nilly like that?