Alexx

Receiver's POV

"Sek would you like to meet with my oldest brother?" I asked. Alexx wasn't really my blood brother, but I love him so much. I don't care what people say. And Alexx probably would be able to help us out.
"oh I... I guess sure?" Sek said and I could tell that he was pretty hesitant. I don't blame him. Alexx really wasn't The happiest guy I knew...

My dearest brother Alexx is I guess what they would call a contract killer. And he was no ordinary human. I'm thinking that he might actually be half demon? I'm not sure. I just assumed from his shadowy demonic hands that sometimes came from his back. And anyways, he also had the ability to read minds as well. And Alexx also was part of the military during his lifetime.

So yeah. I definitely knew I would be able to trust him with what we needed right now. I knew that Sek would have been hesitant to trust within my brother, but I would be able to handle that easily. And so that's where we are now.

We arrived at the red door... And I went through the awkward part of trying to get Sek's fingerprint recognized in the finger scanner. But after that debacle, mama Blue let the both of us in and welcomed us with open arms. She probably was One of my favorite parts of coming here to the red door. She was just really accommodating and very kind to me. And Sek wasn't really The first being I had brought here to the red door.
"Sis? What did I tell you about bringing home strays?" Alexx jokingly scolded me.
"oh lord. Alexx Sek's not just a stray!" I replied.
"I know that. I know by now your little routine. So umm... how did the both of you meet with each other then?"
I just sigh. "I'm sorry Alexx. I'll be more than glad to tell you about our love story another day, but it's just... I need... Sek's going to need protection for a while."
And then Alexx was serious. "Ok. Protection from what?"

Alexx's POV

"There are the Daleks," Receiver says. And I'm just listening to her as she explained what they were and what exactly was going on.
I nod. "I'm sorry. I'd love to keep him here for a while then. And I'm fine with the two of you sharing your room. I know how much you love him and... I'm not going to treat you like on your dad. You both are consenting adults," I say.

She just turned into a tomato after that. And I'm going to assume she went to tell Sek about the news of them being able to stay. I mean while...... Would have to keep track of these filthy Daleks.