Enigma

Deep within a hidden base, it was quiet. Everyone was working on their own thing... That was, until a certain someone showed up. "Hey, guess what?" The Mexican woman began, speaking to anyone who would give their attention to her. Though a few others lifted their heads to face her, none said a word. "What, nobody wants to guess? Okay, fine. I heard that Overwatch got a new member, so I looked into it... And it looks like the rumors were true." A few others looked in the woman's direction, now. This was valuable information. "And what about them?" Asked a tall, strong looking Nigerian man named Akande. "Looks like they're just another EMT," answered the Mexican woman, "But, she does seem to have some abilities that aren't easily explainable through science. Thought Moira would like to know that." She finished this sentence with an almost teasing smile. The Irish woman, Moira, finally seemed somewhat interested. "Get me more information if you can, Sombra," she said, briefly looking over. "Yeah, yeah," The latter woman, Sombra replied, knowing full well that Moira would want more information, "But that part's kinda tricky. There's nothing on 'em. No files, nothing. It's almost like she just doesn't exist... I'll have to look deeper." "What an enigma... Does a person who exists physically even exist at all if there's no evidence of their existence?" Asked a Dutchman, a curious expression on his face. Sombra laughed at this, but Moira didn't seem amused. "Usually an EMT isn't something to worry about, but I suppose we'll keep her abilities in mind," Akande said, not seeming too concerned. "Can't worry about them at all if they're dead," A raspy voice said. This voice belonged to a man known only as 'The Reaper'. "And EMTs usually don't put up too much of a fight, so," he continued. "Not yet. At least let me look into their powers first," Moira said with a light glare. Experimenting like that was likely the most important to her. Reaper didn't say anything in response. As long as he'd get to spill blood eventually, he supposed... Any Overwatch member was as good as dead to him.