14

'Lovelorn and nobody knows, love thorns all over this rose'

Laura was in love.

She had met the cutest, sweetest and prettiest boy. And he liked her. That was all she could have ever asked for.

After all those years thinking of love and wishing a boy would love her, she had learn to forget about it. Not in a complete way because one never really forget about love. But in a way where her hope was so small it was almost invisible to her or anyone else.

But oh boy. He had those eyes, and this smile, and the way he stood in a room and you could do nothing but stare at him. And he was staring back.

A boy actually wanted her.

Laura had met him a few weeks ago but he was already written in every wall of her mind. It was like all she could think of were him and his stupid cheeky smile. She caught herself smiling stupidly in her room all by herself.

After a few weeks of hanging out, one idea naturally came to her mind. But she did not really know how to approach it. It was either a really good or a really bad idea. She did hope that it was just a her anxiety and that everything will be just fine.

Laura grabbed her phone and decided that it was time to tell the boy about it.

Hi

Hi

Hi bby

What are you doing ?

Nothing much
Was playing video games with a friend

Am I bothering you ?

No dw I'll just catch up with him later

Okay then
I wanted to ask you something

Shoot

Do you remember Jude ?

Who ?

Jude

I don't think you ever told me about him

Didn't I ?
That's weird