18

'I bring her coffee in the morning, she brings me inner peace'

Two light skinned manicured hand placed themselves on Laura's face and before she had the time to think of anything, her favorite voice ringed

'Guess who ?'

'Stop your bullshit, come here and give me a hug Alexa.' Her phrase was punctured by a giggle from her long time best friend before feeling her arms wrap around her body.

It had been months the two girls hadn't seen each other, even though they did keep in touch, nothing was as great as being able to see each other face to face.

'God, I missed you so much.' Laura said as she hummed in the embrace.

'I missed you more.' The girl answered before sitting in the couch faced to her friend.

'So how is college going ?'

'It's okay. You know college. It's boring but we get used to it.' Alexa smiled. 'What about you ? Still writing your smutty books ?'

'They're not smutty.' the brunette rolled her eyes 'And yes, I started a new one today and-' Laura stoped talking when she realised the instinct buzzing of her friend's phone. 'Who's harassing you ?'

'Oh, it's just a girl from college, don't worry about it.' She said before taking her phone to quickly check the content of the texts, before a huge smile plastered on her face.

'That is so not a girl from college.' Laura smiled knowingly.

Alexa looked up to the girl sitting on the opposite couch and she knew how matter how hard she would try, she had no other choice but to say the truth or Laura would figure it out anyway.

'Okay, it's not a girl from college.' She said putting her phone away.

'So, do I know him ?'

'Well-'

'Wait.' Laura said and Alexa frowned. 'Is it Erling ?'

'What-'

'No way.' Laura's mouth fell open and her eyes opened at what was provably the biggest they could be.

'How did you know ?' Alexa asked, knowing that there was no point denying and being way too curious on how she could have figured it out without any hint at all.

'He's been acting all giggly lately.'

'Has he ?' She smiled, looking like a silly girl in love.

Laura nodded, not able to help the smile forming on her lips due to the excitement. 'So you finally gave in ?'

'Well, as I was gonna say. You know how he has always had a small crush on me-'

'Girl, "a small crush" is an understatement, this guys had been head over heels for you for months.'