17-18

Foolish and fillial man (17)

Five Years Later

"Dad, I want to eat tiger eggs."

On the road in Taifeng County, a tall and lean man in his early thirties was holding a chubby little boy in one hand and hugging a cute little girl in the other. Walking slowly.

"Where can I find tiger eggs for you in broad daylight? I think the newly opened pancake and fruit shop is good. The pancake crust is fragrant, plus crispy fried dough sticks and meat sausages, and then smeared with their own sauce, it tastes so good That's good."

The man glanced at the greedy fat boy and said, his adjectives made the fat boy lick his lips, and then he compromised without any position.

"Then let's eat pancakes and fruit this morning, and I want to add two sausages."

The little fat man gestured with his fingers and said with a grin.

Jiang Liu felt funny in his heart. With his big belly and small body, he didn't even think about whether his small body could eat pancakes with two meat sausages. Not everyone would have a delicious lunch by then, but he could only eat breakfast that was heated at noon without eating in the morning.

He's obviously not hungry at home, so why can't he remember what to eat?

But Jiang Liu didn't think much about it. His stupid son didn't have a long memory, so just let him learn a few more lessons.

"Xingxing wants to have some sweet rice-treasure porridge, but Xingxing can't drink a whole bowl. You can share it with daddy."

Compared with the silly fat son, the girl in his arms is much more painful. Jiang Liu listened to the girl's softness. The words that seemed to be milky made my heart soften.

"I also want to eat eight-treasure porridge, Xingxing, I can share it with you, and I can also let you eat my pancakes and fruit." Jiang Yang, who was held by Jiang Liu, recalled the soft, glutinous and sweet taste of the eight-treasure porridge, and felt a little aroused for a moment.

I wanted to eat it, but my little brain couldn't decide between pancakes, fruit and eight-treasure porridge, so I just ordered them all.

"But Xingxing doesn't want to eat pancakes."

Jiang Xing tilted her head and didn't agree with this method of exchange. However, she was a sweet and sweet girl. When she saw her brother's puckered mouth and sad expression, she agreed very generously. She doesn't like pancakes and fruits, but that doesn't stop her brother from eating her rice-pudding porridge.

After getting a satisfactory answer, Jiang Yang instantly became happy again.

The father and son happily had breakfast, then brought another breakfast to Xu Xiuxiu, and walked leisurely towards home.

Now the team's straw knitting business has gradually got on the right track. Since the year before last, Jiang Liu has stopped intervening in this matter. Fortunately, he has trained several more capable young people who are responsible for unifying the villagers and outside merchants. connect.

It's just that straw weaving is not a high-tech job after all. The weaving methods that Jiang Liu gave them in the early years have been cracked by people around them one after another over the years. This has also caused the market to become congested, and the village has become crowded. People's income has also dropped a lot as a result.

However, I saved a lot of money in those early years, and the commune was dissolved two years ago, and all the fields were distributed to the members on a per capita basis. Everyone farmed the fields and had extra income from straw weaving, so their lives were still very nourishing and prosperous.