24.

December 2022

After the series premiere and the small fight you and Jenna had that night, everything went back to normal the following day. You didn't want to let that asshole Percy get in the way of a perfectly healthy relationship, so you chose to be the better person and just avoid him, or just anything related to him.

In the following weeks, your girlfriend was busy with a lot of press for Wednesday, since you knew most of them the blonde-haired prick would tag along, you decided to just stay home and get some work done. You counted Enrique would always be there to protect her.

After one of those interviews, Jenna walked inside your LA apartment, she had a huge smile on her lips, and she ran up to you squeaking. You grabbed her in your arms the best you could and held onto her.

"What's happening?" You wondered.

"Pack your bags, we're going to Brazil on December 2nd." She enthusiastically answered.

"Shut up, are you joking?" You couldn't believe it, usually, only famous singers went to Brazil, hardly ever actors.

"Nope, my agent just called me. We're going to Sao Paolo." She mispronounced the city's name, so you teased her.

"Babe, it's São Pa-u-lo." She tried again and failed, you laughed and kissed her lips.

"Nice try. We have to pack then, how many days?"

"Well, only 3, but I guess that's better than nothing, right? Enrique is tagging along. Gwen was also invited to go. We're going to Comic-Con. I need to tell my mom." You could tell she was excited, her cheeks were pink and she was talking fast.

"You go call your mom, and I'll pack my bag." One last kiss on those full lips, and she jumped off of you.

———
The excitement was palpable as you settled into their seat in first class alongside Jenna and Enrique. You three exchanged excited glances, Jenna was eagerly anticipating her first trip to Brazil. You ordered some champagne and slept through the whole flight, it was amazing.

As the plane touched down in São Paulo, the chaos hit them full force. Paparazzi flashed cameras, and fans shouted Jenna's name, vying for her attention. They had arranged a couple of securities for her, but you feared it wouldn't be enough.

You grew more worried as fans started to step in front of them begging for pictures and autographs. Your girlfriend wasn't used to it, yet she was smiling. Brazilian fans could be loud and a little crazy sometimes.

Jenna, always gracious, stopped to take a few quick photos before she was hushed away to the waiting car

Jenna, always gracious, stopped to take a few quick photos before she was hushed away to the waiting car. You and Enrique didn't even know what hit them, the were so many fans and a tumultuous atmosphere you just followed close behind all the securities.

Stepping into the safety of the car, you sighed and smirked. "How about that, babe? Welcome to Brazil." You all laughed in unison.

"They're a bit touchy, huh?" Jenna remarked with a smirk as the driver drove through the busy streets of São Paulo.