🎬48🎬

"Man, it is packed in here," Mom said the second the three of us walked into Luke's.

"What?" Luke grumbled as soon as Mom gave him that look when we sat down. "Well, what do you know, your face really can freeze that way," Mom quipped.

"It's a big, fat, happy sunshine day for me," Luke muttered, pouring the coffee.

"Hezzy, babies," Rory pointed at the table behind us. "Every freaking weekend," Luke ranted. "They come in and take every single table and chair in sight, they sit, stand, hold kids, it's the same cycle of nightmares all morning long!"

"Oh, it's not that bad," Mom laughed. "I've had enough," Luke grumbled.

He was gonna kick them out, before the mom started to unbutton her shirt. "Is she doing what I think she's doing?" he asked us.

"Yup, that's lunch," Mom laughed. "This is a public place!" Luke freaked. "People are eating here!"

"No doubt about it," I smiled. "Evil," Luke grumbled. "This isn't sanitary! I can't let the lactating continue."

"Ew," Rory grimaced. "Hey, I'm not the one exposing myself for the world to see!"

He looked at Mom. "Make her stop."

"I'm not going over there Luke," Mom laughed at him. "You're a woman, you have the same parts!" Luke protested.

Jess came out from upstairs and laid his eyes on the lactating. "Aw geez!" he freaked out and immediately ran back up.

"Okay, that was fun," Luke smirked. Knowing Jess, he'd be going on about it for hours on end.

***

"Since when is garlic an extra topping?!" Mom ranted. "Well, since now," Rory told her. "And he gave us free cheesy bread for you and Hezzy."

Rory turned the stove on to melt some more cheese on the pizza

"So, did Jess go on about it?" Rory laughed. "Is Darth Vader Luke's father?" I quipped and Rory giggled. "What is taking Mom so long?" Rory wondered. "I'll set the table," I offered.

Then Friday rolled around. "Girls, what do you think of the pork?" Grandma asked us. "I like it," I told her.

"Hmm, I'm not too sure, Richard?"

"It's fine," Grandpa mumbled. "It's really good, Mom," Mom told her. "Mom had a good time at that auction," Rory told Grandma. "I bought some end tables," Mom told her. "You sure that's it?" I smirked.

"There was a lot of nice people there," Mom mumbled. "I was surprised that there was so many young people there, like this guy I talked to, he had the number seventeen on his paddle..."

"Ooh, Peyton Sanders? I'll check," Grandma said and she got up. "You don't.."

"Yes, that's him," Grandma told her. "How well do you know him?" Mom asked her.

"Why do you want to know?" Grandma wondered. "Uh, we kinda hit it off, I wanted his number," Mom admitted.

"Well well well, did you hear that Richard?" Grandma grinned and Grandpa returned that grin.

"I'll get it," Grandma smiled and got up. Mom had that look on her face, the 'I'm gonna kill you later' face. And she was making it at me and Rory.

***

"We're gonna miss it!" Rory panicked. "We can make it to Luke's!" Mom insisted.

"No, we won't," I pointed out. Mom's eyes widened. "Crap, Dwight's lawn," Mom sighed.