🎬1🎬

Hearing that annoying sound is the first thing I have to experience every single morning. I sat up slowly and groaned loudly, leaning over the side of my bed, to grab my boot to smack the alarm with.

I rolled out of bed, my bare feet hitting the cold floor of my bedroom. I frowned, once I spotted something out of place on my shelf.

"What the," I muttered to myself. "RORY! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" 

"What did I...oh no," Rory trembled. "YOU PUT THE STUPID MOVIES IN THE WRONG ORDER! BREAKFAST CLUB WAS BEFORE DIRTY DANCING NOT AFTER!"

Rory walked into my room. "You really are a neat freak when it comes to movies."

"Oh, so you don't want me to rearrange your bookshelf downstairs? Hmm?" I grinned heading towards the stairs. "EVIL!" Rory hissed. "TWIN CLAUSE TWO! YOU'RE BREAKING IT!"

"YOU BROKE IT FIRST!"

I smirked and ran down the stairs with Rory close behind. I made it Rory's room and before I reached over to even touch the bookshelf, Rory tackled me onto her bed and we both fell on the floor wrestling.

"SURRENDER!"

"NEVER!"

"LISTEN TO YOUR ELDERS!"

"YOU'RE FIVE MINUTES OLDER THAN ME!"

The two of us gave up when Mom burst out laughing. "You seriously think I wouldn't notice?" I grumbled.

"I was hoping you wouldn't," Rory grumbled.

"Dangerous move, Rory, very dangerous," Mom laughed. "I'll meet you both at Luke's for breakfast."

She walked out the door while I walked back upstairs to get dressed and fix my bed head.

Oh, yes, introductions. Hello, I'm Heather Gilmore, the demon spawn of the Gilmore family. Rory is the good angel twin, who is five minutes older than me and I'm the evil twin.

***

Rory and I walked to Luke's shivering. Fall in Connecticut is never a very warm time of the year. "I told you, I didn't take your CD!" I told Rory. "Mom did."

Rory and I sat down at the table. "It's freezing out," Rory complained as she sat down. "Need tea or coffee?" Mom asked us. "Lipstick, since Heather used the rest of mine," Rory muttered. "I was hanging out with Tessa," I told Rory and Mom snorted.

"What?" I looked at my mother suspiciously. "Nothing," she laughed. I rolled my eyes.

Okay, I was with Dave, not Tessa. Tessa is just my cover because I know if Rory finds out about him, she will not leave me alone.

"You're in a crappy mood," Mom noted. "Well, Heather stole my CD," Rory accused me.

"Oh, that was me, sorry," Mom handed her back the CD and I glared at Rory. "Said so, didn't I?"

"I'll get you both some coffee," Mom took our cups and headed to the counter.

Suddenly, a man sat at our table and started looking at me and Rory. "You two from around here?" he smiled. "Uh, yes," I responded, knowing that Rory would stutter uncontrollably. "What about you?"

"I've never been through here before," he told us. "Oh, you have too," Mom snarked.

"Oh, hi," the guy smiled. "You really like my table don't you?"

"I was just..."

"Getting to know my daughters," Mom smiled sweetly at me. "Daughters?!" the guy was very taken aback. "Plural?"