1

Please excuse any errors.
*FIRST BOOK DON'T JUDGE ME*

Omniscient

Jameria was exhausted.
It was going on 6pm, when Jameria finally got all the boxes out her U-haul truck for her apartment. She had just moved to Atlanta, Georgia to attend Atlanta Technical College. And she was majoring in nursing.

Jameria was attending college online while staying with her mom. But the house hold became extremely toxic so decided to work long hours everyday at Bath & Body Works so she could be able to leave home and also be finically stable. While also, doing hair on the side for extra income.

She decided to get groceries once she got all the boxes out the U-haul before the sun went down.  So she then grabs her keys with pepper spray and her purse and leaves out her apartment and gets in her White 2023 Jeep Wrangler 4XE Sahara. She then plays " Nights Like This" by Kehlani.

  * SHE ARRIVES AT WALMART*
She begins shopping for groceries, household items, and decorations.  When she hears a bunch of people playing on the next aisle.  Jameria notices that she needs tissue and paper towel which is one the next aisle.
So she begins to go on the next aisle and she sees two girls and two boys playing and laughing on the aisle.
             *JAMERIA'S POV*

I was in Walmart shopping for groceries, household items and decorations when I heard mfs being loud and playing on the next aisle

And I noticed I got everything I needed except paper towels and tissue which is on the next aisle these mfs playing on. So I put my pride aside and went on the aisle to get the stuff I need for my apartment. While I'm getting the stuff somebody hit my shopping cart with theirs. And it was one of the girls that was playing on the aisle.

"My bad I'm sorry girl these ugly motherfuckers keep playing." She said laughing.

" It's fine". I said smiling and walking off.
I proceeded to self check out and I noticed the same people checking out too.
Then I heard some people fussing. And it was two ladies fussing about who was in line first. I got my receipt and left and said " Atlanta so damn ghetto."

I arrived back home at 7:58 pm and I begin cooking and cleaning my apartment up.
Good thing I ordered everything in time because I hate sleeping on air mattresses.

NO HATE TO MFS WHO SLEEP ON AIR MATTRESS BUT THEY JUST GO DOWN SO FAST.

About time I was done putting my apartment together my Chicken Alfredo was done. And YES I WASHED MY HANDS AND MY CHICKEN.

" Got my own apartment and decorated this mf how I wanted instead of that boring ass brown living room set my mama had." I said laughing.

So I decided to post my food, and apartment on my Instagram story.

I ate my food and watched " Princess and the Frog"  in the living room

I ate my food and watched " Princess and the Frog" in the living room. And I scrolled on TikTok seeing this one girl fussing with her baby daddy while doing a wig. I was cracking up watching them go back and forth.
Somehow her TikTok ended her live. Once I got done eating I put the food away that was on the stove and washed my dishes. And went to take a shower once I got out the shower, then brushed my teeth and washed my face. And I moisturized my skin and put a big t-shirt on and let sleep take over.

THE END!

* Tell me what should I work on and don't forget to vote. 😘