12

*Jaylen Robinson POV*

Jameria ended up leaving and going to her hometown to do her cousins hair. I stayed behind because my nana was sick. Which canceled us leaving for two weeks so we sent other loyal workers on the trip to make the drop.

We have been at the hospital for 2 hours and they was just saying they'll keep checking her.

"Where Jameria?" Chey asked.

"She went to her hometown to see her family." I said .

"Why she ain't stay when you told her Nana was sick?" My ma asked.

"I didn't tell Jameria because I ain't want her to not go visit her family worrying about me!" I said.

"Kamir you can't do that let her know when somethings going on!" My ma said.

I then got up and went to my car because I was tired of sitting in the hospital.

I was smoking my blunt when I got a text from Monica.

Monica was an sneaky link I used to fuck before me and Jameria.
And she was asking to link but I sent her an old picture of me and Jameria laying down in the bed.

I then got a FaceTime call from Jameria and I declined it because I ain't wanna talk right now.

Then she texted me and we got in an argument I ain't go lie I did extremely too much. But at the time I just wanted to argue.

JAMERIA'S POV

I was chilling with my mama for 3 days. And we honestly got back closer and we talked about me and Jaylen relationship. And she was dying to see him because she hasn't seen me this happy since my first love.

I had just got done braiding my cousin hair 2 hours ago. Until Essence and Chey called me non stop.

I was now on my way back to Atlanta. When Chey called me crying about her grandma being sick and not knowing if she'll make it.

I knew I had to be there for my bestfriend because she was there for me when I was going though my darkest time.

Traffic was hectic when I first got into Atlanta so we were sitting for 10 minutes so I decided to call Jaylen and he declined my call so I texted him. And asked why he didn't tell me his grandma was sick. And we got into an argument.

 And we got into an argument