24

JAMERIA'S POV

I was still 7 months pregnant and I was exhausted I had to run to Walmart and get Alina something for her birthday and Jaylen wasn't picking up so I went without him.

I pulled up to Walmart and begin walking around seeing if I seen anything she would love for her birthday.

I picked up a few items that she showed me she wanted when we came last time. And as I was exiting the aisle I ran into Destiny.

"Oh you really is pregnant?"she said.

"What's that supposed to mean?"I said.

"I thought you was the type to get on social media lying." She said.

"I'm not like you I have no reason to lie!" I said.

"Bitch he most definitely don't claim that little bastard!" She said.

"Bitch don't you ever disrespect my unborn child. If I wasn't pregnant I'll beat your ass again. And he very much do claim our son he goes to every appointment. And just because he had you swallowing plan b's like you do nut doesn't mean I'm like you!" I said.

"Bitch don't get smart with me just because you pregnant don't mean anything!" She said.

"Girl try that shit if you want!"I said walking off.

She tried to block me from walking off so I reached in my purse and peppered sprayed her ass and she immediately fell to the floor yelling cussing other people to come on the aisle to see what was wrong!

"She tried to assault me while I was pregnant so I had to protect me and my unborn child." I said.

"This bitch just maxed me!" She yelled crying.

"Girl why is you trying to fight a pregnant lady you better be glad that's all she did!" An older lady said hitting her with her purse.

I purchased all Alina items and left because security wanted to make sure I left before they let Destiny leave.

                             Destiny POV

I was at Walmart shopping for Mike because his birthday was coming up. And as I was walking on an aisle I thought I seen Jaylen little bitch so I decided to go on the aisle as her.

And this bitch deadass looked pregnant.  Not only was she pregnant

"Oh you really is pregnant?" I said.

"What's that supposed to mean?"She said.

"I thought you was the type to get on social media lying." I said.

"I'm not like you I have no reason to lie!" She said.

"Bitch he most definitely don't claim that little bastard!" I said.

Because Jaylen told me he didn't want any kids.

"Bitch don't you ever disrespect my unborn child. If I wasn't pregnant I'll beat your ass again. And he very much do claim our son he goes to every appointment. And just because he had you swallowing plan b's like you do nut doesn't mean I'm like you!" She said.

I guess I struck a nerve in her body to say that. Ugly bitch got mad fast as fuck!

"Bitch don't get smart with me just because you pregnant don't mean anything!" I said.

"Girl try that shit if you want!" She said walking off.

So I blocked her from me leaving cause bitch I wasn't done talking to you!

She then grabbed her mace and sprayed me which cause me to fall and scream.

Next thing I know I get with a heavy object.