8

NOT PROOF READ.

                              JAMERIA'S POV

I had just got back to work after being suspended for 2 weeks. They said I could back the next day but my manager wasn't having it.

I had just texted Chey and Jaylen back saying I was "Okay." Because they were blowing my phone up because I took a reality break. And stop texting people back.

I was woke up by my mom calling and telling me my
closest friend from home mom had just passed.
And I was sad because I looked at her as a second mother figure.

And of course I had to go to work still because I was suspended for 2 weeks without pay. And I needed to pay light, water, car note, rent, phone bill and etc. And just braiding hair and makeup wasn't going to cover all that.

So I made it to this bull shìt ass job and clocked in.

Today was going by smoothly I was still sad cause when I got on social media all I seen was her being posted and people showing fake love to someone who was so genuine and caring.

I then clocked back in from break and went to the back to stock up shoes. And after I finished I went to the front of the store to get sales. 

As I'm walking to the front of the store I see Destiny coming in the store with a hoodie and sweats on.

So I proceed to help another customer out with some shoes.

As I'm walking up to the counter she follows me to the counter saying.

"You scary ass bitch you had to call Jaylen to defend you scary ass hoe."  She said.

At this point I ain't give a fuck anyways cause Rue 21 said I was hired. I was putting my two week notice in next week anyways. But I guess today I'll put it in.

" bitch I ain't call him to do shit yet your ugly hoe ass keep coming to my job harassing me. Notice I've never popped up to your place of employment. Maybe because I don't care about you nor you have a job. Mrs I shake my ass on snap for $20 dollars." I said.

I guess that hit a nerve cause she a $20 ass hoe.

She then proceed to spit at me but misses.

"Bitch!" She said spitting.

I then ran across the counter. Punching her in the face.

"Bitch don't you ever spit at me again." I said punching her.

This bitch tried to slam me not knowing I always had to fight growing up. We both fell on the floor but I was still on top.

"Bitch let my hair go!  I said punching her.

At this point I blacked out because I'm nice until I'm constantly provoked and this bitch done tickled the grizzly bear.

I kept punching till I seen blood. And next thing I know security is pulling me off but I'm still holding this bitch cheap ass tracks that's coming out her head.

" bitch you snuck me!" She said.

"Bye Martin I ain't sneak you" I said

"I'll see you around hoe." She said.

"Next time you do just know this pink glock in my purse go be at your head hoe!" I said.

Now I'm crying because I'm angry that I'm being messed with by this weird ass hoe. And I had to resort to my old ways.

 And I had to resort to my old ways