38

JAYLEN'S POV

I had finally got that lil situation handled and started working as a welder

I had finally got that lil situation handled and started working as a welder. Since then the only thing that had all my attention was being a better man for my family.

I finally got Destiny ass to get away from me by reaching out to a rehab facility for her.

Despite the shit me and Jameria went through two months ago we've been stronger than ever. My son is happy but the only problem we had was finding the perfect house.
Jameria showed me her dream home but what she didn't know that  I already purchased the house.

"Bae!" I heard Jameria say as she came down the stairs with 5 month old Mir.

"Wassup!" I said pausing my game.

"You know the house I showed you?" She said.

"Yeah!" I said taking Amir.

"Somebody purchased it!" She said looking sad.

"I guess we go have to look for something else."

"I guess so.... that's what I wanted for Christmas though." She said.

"I'll get you something better baby don't stress it." I said.

"I'm finna shower cause it's getting late and your mama go kill us if we not there to decorate." She said.

"Your mama be doing all that whining with me but tough on the internet." I said.

Amir didn't do anything but smile showing his dimples like his mother. If you would've asked me four years ago if I wanted kids I probably would've been like "Fuck No" but now I'm happy I settled down and got a kid.

My baby sad right now about the house but she'll be happy later. I told her my ma wanted us over to decorate for Christmas and we were going but truth was she didn't.

"You ready? I asked Jameria.

"Yes.. I had to fix my panties."

"All that ass them thongs don't stand a chance." I said.

"Shut up." She said laughing.

"Son tell mama she look good."

Instead he just looked at his mama and laid his head on my chest and smiled at his mama.

"You love me so much don't you?" Jameria said grabbing him.

⏭️⏭️ IN THE CAR.

"Jaylen why are you driving so slow?" Jameria complained.

"Baby I'm damn near pushing 75." I said.

"I don't know it's like we been in the car for a long ass time and I'm getting irritated."

"It's just your damn ADHD kicking in." I said being funny.

"Why you playing I probably do have a lil ADHD in me." She said laughing.