5

NOT PROOF READ
                            JAMERIA'S POV

Today Cheyenne and I are supposed to be going shopping and getting my puppy.

We invited Essence she declined because today was her brother birthday and he passed two years ago.

So after we come back from shopping we decided to keep Essence company and have a sleepover at Cheyenne house because she really needs us during this time.

"Let me call Cheyenne and see if she's up" I said

"She said she's up so let me get dressed and pack my bag." I said

I then packed my bag for the girls night. And went to turn my shower on.

I did all my personal hygienes plus I was feeling like testing out my new makeup palettes so I put on makeup and now it was time for me to find a outfit. So I went to my closet to find me an outfit to wear today.

So I decided to put on this dress because it was warm outside and I could get pretty pictures.

I then got a call from Cheyenne saying she was ready so I got all my belongings and left my apartment and making sure to lock my apartment.

SKIP DRIVE (ARRIVING AT CHEY'S HOUSE)

I pulled up at Chey's house blowing the horn letting her know I was outside.

She then came outside looking good as fuck.

" Bitch you look the fuck good!" I said

" Thank you, but bitch why you ain't tell me you was putting on makeup?" Chey said

"Girl you don't know how to put makeup on anyways but you look good natural." I said

" You saw what Essence posted about her brother for his birthday? I feel so sad for her because that's her only sibling besides the one her father side that don't like her." Chey said.

"Yes I texted her and told her I'm here for her and she needed to get her stuff together because we coming to get her after we leave shopping." I said

" Because my friends not finna be depressed in a house by themselves. We all finna be in one house sad together. " Chey said.

"Damn bitch get out my head... I was finna say that." I said laughing.

"Girl you know great minds think alike!" She said.

*ARRIVED AT THE DAIQUIRI BAR*

We were now at the daiquiri bar and I wanted outside pictures. So I told Cheyenne to take my pictures and I'll take hers.