36

Chey'S POV

Despite everything that is going on right now

Despite everything that is going on right now. I've been focusing on getting my mental state together. Jameria and I were going through the same thing with our partners. We both needed them the most and they weren't here to support us mentally.

My miscarriage really took a toll on my relationship. It's like Quavion changed tremendously he doesn't show me any affection like use to do. And that really hurts, I feel he's disgusted with me just because I couldn't carry our child. But what I can say is that I am beyond grateful that my best friends are here helping me even with them facing relationship problems.

"Hey!"

"Hey! Let me see my nephew!"

"Come get him!"

"You okay!" I asked Jameria because her eyes were still puffy from her crying.

"Yeah.

" Girl stop lying to me I'm your best friends I know when you're lying.

"A part in me telling me to leave and go back to my apartment but I can't leave until they get done with all this bullshit."

" I totally get you want space right now but, it's too dangerous for you and my nephew to be back in the city without protection. At least just  sleep in the extra bed room to show him you're serious. Or put his motherfucking ass in there!"

"Enough about me! Are you okay? And don't lie to me Cheyenne your problems are bigger than mines. You too busy being a therapist for my relationship and you not helping yourself!"

"You sound just like Nana, and I'm fine."  I said chuckling.

" You're not and that's fine! But promise me you'll talk to me or someone when you're ready!"

"I will." I said while tickling Amir's foot.

We continued to talk until Essence and the boys came and joined us in the living room.

Jaylen's POV

Everybody was having a conversation, but Jameria was on her phone ignoring us.

"Y'all remember when it was Thirty 22nd birthday and Keisha came and embarrassed him?" Trey said laughing.

OMG I REMEMBER THAT!" Essence said laughing hard asf!

Come back here Thirty you lying, cheating ass nigga!" I said mocking Keisha.

"Omg! Chey said laughing.