22

JAMERIA'S POV

I had just kicked Jaylen out last night and woke up to 30 missed calls and text from Jaylen.

I was literally heartbroken that he would still lie to me over something like that and plus he did it before. But I couldn't stay in my feelings cause I knew I was going to be involved with little kids today.

So I jumped up and did my morning routine so that I can be already together when the kids get here. I had just got a text from Thirty saying him and Jaylen were on their way with the kids.

I decided to put on this pink dress Ma Angie bought me as a gift at my baby shower. And I decided to take some pictures as I was taking a picture I heard a knock at the door.

 And I decided to take some pictures as I was taking a picture I heard a knock at the door

(Use yo imagination)

I looked at the camera app and seen it was Thirty with the kids.

I then went to open the door and seen Alina sleep on her daddy chest and Mari watching YouTube on his IPad.

"Wassup sis!" Thirty said.

"Hey!" I said.

"I know you pregnant if you want me to take em to my ma house I'll do it!" He said.

"Davonte if I needed your ma to watch them I would've said that before you drove all the way over here!" I said.

I then let them in and seen Jaylen walking up with some balloons and bags.

"Who's that for?" I asked.

"You!" He said.

And I laughed out loud not on purpose because I felt as if he was trying me. Trying to butter me up with gifts doesn't change the fact you still lied.

"The gifts are very pretty and I'll take them but that still doesn't cover the fact you still lied to me. And just because I took the gift doesn't mean we cool!" I said.

"Let me talk you!" He said.

I then walked to my room to see what he could possibly have to say.

"What?" I said.

"Baby I know you mad at me but don't be like that!" He said.

"No it's the simple fact that you lied to me before and you did it again which means you can't be trusted.!" I said.

"What you mean?" He said.

"You could've been shot trying to do whatever you did last night and what if you get caught up and go to jail.!" I said.

"I'm not!" He said.

"Better hope you don't because I'm not sticking around! I told you not to do it and think about your son but you insisted on handling it your self because he was your friend!"I said.