16

JAMERIA'S POV

I was on my way to Jaylen parents house because his mother invited me over for family dinner.

I've been ignoring him and just sending him on update on the baby and never responding back to him. YES I WAS ACTING STUCK, NO I DIDN'T CARE.

I pulled up to the house and got out and I seen Trey outside smoking a blunt.

"Trey come get these heavy ass drinks out the car!" I said.

"Call your baby daddy out here!" He said jokingly, putting his blunt out.

"Boy stfu and come get these damn drinks!" I said.

We made it in the house and it was mfs I ain't never seen before here!

"Hey sis!" Cheyenne said coming to hug me and rubbing my stomach.

"Hey girl!" I said.

I seen Jaylen come out the kitchen and he had a haircut and I was horny omg I haven't had sex in so long. But I had to snap back in reality that this nigga tried to play me.

"Wassup!" He said hugging me then kissing my belly. Which caused my baby to move softly.

"You felt him move?" I asked.

"Naw!" He said.

"Gimme your hand and push down a little!" I said.

He did and Amir started moving like crazy.

"He know his daddy voice and touch!" Jaylen said laughing.

"Mmhm" I said.

"Where your ma?" I asked.

"In the kitchen!" He said.

"Ok!" I said walking to the kitchen.

"Hey ma" I said.

"Hey baby" she said hugging me then rubbing my belly.

"Hey Gigi baby!" She said talking to my belly.

"How many months are you!" Some lady asked.

"I'm 4 months!" She said.

"So you and my nephew dating or you was side chick that got pregnant!" She said.

"I don't think that is none of your business and I wasn't a side chick!" I said.

This old ass bitch smelt like old ass liquor and cigarettes.

"April don't come here starting with her, that's my damn daughter in law so treat her with some respect or you can very much get the fuck out!" James said.

James is Jaylen, Trey, and Chey daddy!

"Right cause she ain't said anything to you!" Jaylen ma said.

I then went in the living room where everybody was and sat beside Jaylen and Cheyenne. We were chilling in the living room for a good 45 minutes.