27

Jaylen's POV

Jameria and I was getting back to the house and I noticed she's been avoiding me to talk to me about what happened in the car.

So I got in the shower and got out then she got in so I waited to she got out to ask her what happened.

"What happened to you earlier?" I asked.

"I got put on my clothes yet?" She asked with an attitude.

"Go put on your clothes!" I said getting on my phone.

I was scrolling through TikTok when she came and got in the bed.

"It was my ex!" She said.

And my attention focused on her fast as fuck.

"What?" I asked.

"I haven't been talking to him if that's what you thinking. He called me out of the blue and I hung up!" She said.

" I believe you baby but what happened for you to have a panic attack? I asked.

"It's just that I haven't talked to or seen him in whole year. And the last time use seeing each other was traumatic. Cause we both put our hands on each other." She said.

I ain't know what to say I just held her while she talked.

"We never did anything sexual but I did send nudes and the day we broke up he tried giving me an ultimatum. I didn't do what he and posted my nudes on social media!"She said crying.

"That's one of the reasons also why I moved!" She said.

𝙹𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚁𝙸𝙰'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔

𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚘𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛.

"𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞!" 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍.

"𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝?" 𝙸 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚓𝚞𝚖𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙.

𝙸 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙺𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚋𝚒𝚖 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘.

𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚋𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚑.

" 𝙸 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚊 𝚋𝚛𝚘!" 𝙸 𝚢𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐.