2

A WEEK LATER

      *JAMERIA WRIGHT POV*

I was woken up by my alarm going off at 7:30

I was woken up by my alarm going off at 7:30. So I got up did my hygiene and got ready for college.

I had to be at college around 9Am. So I stopped by Chick-fil-A to get me some breakfast. Because I was starving. And got my usual which is a chicken biscuit meal with a large Dr. Pepper.

ARRIVED AT COLLEGE

The college administrators gave me my schedule already so I went to my class and it was packed asf.

And I noticed there weren't any seats but one by the two girls I seen at Walmart.

" Hey girl I knew you looked familiar!" " The girl said .

"Hey I knew you looked familiar too." I said.

"I'm Cheyenne and this my brother girlfriend Essence." She said.

"My name Jameria." I said smiling

" You got Instagram or Twitter? " " You seem cool." She said.

"Yea I got both." I said.

"Bet give me both of them ." She said laughing.

We exchanged social medias and began to do our work.

I went to all my classes they were all fine except math of course.

I got out of class at 1 so I went and got food and went home and took a shower and got ready for work.

*ARRIVED AT WORK *

"Hopefully this creep ass nìgga Quan don't be working with me since Diamond wanna call out because her man got locked up last night." I said.

" Wassup Jameria you looking good today." Quan said smiling.
I HAD ON A FOOTLOCKER SHIRT WITH BLACK TIGHTS AND SOME BLACK 4's.

"Thank you". I said and kept walking to clock in.
Once I clocked in, I organized some shoes on the shelf and I heard the bell ring.

I seen this fine man come in the store and looked at the shoes that was on the shelves.

And I went to check another customer out. Once I got them out the way I walked over to the man who came in the store.

" Can I help you with anything?" I asked.

" He don't need help with anything and if he do I can help him." I heard a voice behind me.

I'M ASSUMING THIS HIS GIRLFRIEND OR SOMETHING.

"I'm just doing my job." I said and walked off.

"Oh okay. " she said loud enough for me to hear cause I was back at the register.

*JAYLEN ROBINSON POV*

I was at the mall looking for some clothes and shoes

I left Destiny aggravating ass in Pandora cause she was pissing me off complaining about everything.
So I start walking to footlocker to see if they got some shoes to go with my fit for tonight.

I walked in footlocker looking for some shoes I can wear for Q party tonight.

And I noticed this fine ass footlocker worker walking up to me.

" Can I help you with anything?" She asked.

I started licking my lips getting ready to respond but Destiny ass beat me to it.

"He don't need help with anything and if he do I can help him." Destiny said.

SHE NOT EVEN MY GIRL NOMORE AND SHE ACTING LIKE SHE IS.

"I'm just doing my job." The worker said and walked off.

"Oh okay. " Destiny said loud asf.

" Man chill out she just doing her job ."

"Oh you defending this bitch now?" Destiny said.

Man Destiny stfu you pissing me off being loud asf in these stores you not even my girl." I said.

"You wasn't saying that last night when you was fucking me" Destiny said.

"Mfs say anything to get a nut." I said laughing.

"Can I get these in a size 12?" I asked the girl and her name tag said Jameria.

Damn I ain't never seen nobody with that name before. I said to myself.

"Yea I'll check and see if we got them in stock." She said.

She walked off towards the back to get the shoes and her ass was fat asf.

" So you really go disrespect me and look at her like that when I'm standing here." Destiny said.

" Man go wait in the food court you pissing me off I ain't even looking at her." I said

"I'm not going anywhere!" Destiny said.

" Well shut the fuck up then." I said.

She came back with the  shoes

"Your total is 237.59." She said.

" Jameria why you still here you know your break just started?" Said her co-worker who was obviously flirting with her.

" I know Quan but I still gotta get my sales." She said showing her dimples.

She then took the three hundred dollars I gave her.

"Keep the change ma." I said and walked out.

" Jaylen don't fucking play with me like that!" Destiny said.

" One minute you crying to me saying you wanna be with me and now you flirting with other bitches in my face." Destiny said.

" I never said we was getting back together I said we can start back fucking." I said

" Just shut up and take me home." Destiny said crying.

" I was doing that anyways." I said

I PULLED UP TO DESTINY APARTMENT AND  ALL THESE BAD MF KIDS RUNNING AROUND.

"'I said take me home not here." Destiny said.

" Bitch this your apartment get out my car I got plays to make." I said.

" Fuck you Jaylen." She said and slammed my door.

" Weird ass bitch." I said pulling off.

                       THE END!