19

*2 months later*

OMNISCIENT POV

Jameria was now 7 months pregnant and she stated to Jaylen that she didn't want to have a baby shower. Because she knew her side of her family wouldn't be able to come. And she didn't want to deal with all the frustration.

But you know Jaylen he wasn't going to let his girl be the only one without a baby shower. She wasn't his girl yet but he was just manifesting it. Because how you go fuck him fresh out the hospital and say we focusing on ourselves right now.

Cheyenne handled all the baby shower stuff basically asking Jameria how she would've wanted her baby shower if she wanted it and I guess Jameria fell for the trick because Cheyenne was pregnant also.

JAYLEN POV

Today was the surprise baby shower for Jameria. I already had everything sorted out at the venue. And I made sure not to make the baby shower public or invite anybody it.

I had just pulled up to Jameria apartment complex. I told her I was taking her on a date. It was approximately 5:30 and the baby shower started at 7 and we had to drive 30 minutes to the venue and when I walked into her apartment I noticed she was in her room taking pictures of her belly.

 It was approximately 5:30 and the baby shower started at 7 and we had to drive 30 minutes to the venue and when I walked into her apartment I noticed she was in her room taking pictures of her belly

"Man bae I told you to be ready when I come!" I said.

I knew we wasn't back together yet but I still called her "bae, ma, or baby" she tried to correct me so many times but I still insisted on calling her whatever I wanted to call her because she was still my girl.

"I only have to do my makeup and put on my clothes stop being mean!" She said.

She been getting her way lately with all that damn acting like a baby and shìt.

"Ight ma just hurry up and get reset ion wanna be late for the reservation." I said.

Knowing damn well we finna go to the damn baby shower.

She was finally finished at 6:40. I took a whole nap waiting on her ass.

She had on this white dress looking good. I automatically start thinking about how I'm glad I came into footlocker that day.

"I look good or fat?" She asked.

"What I tell you about that?" I said.

"My bad!" She said.

She always asking me do she look fat knowing damn well she sexy asf and all the weight was in the right places.

"You ready to go baby?" I asked.

"Yea!" She said rubbing her belly.

(IN THE CAR SCENE)