7

NOT PROOF READ.

OMNISCIENT

It's been three weeks since the whole fight between Jaylen and Jameria.

Jaylen has been blowing Jameria phone up trying to talk to her. But Jameria has been ignoring him.

Jameria still hangs out with Chey and Essence. But everybody has been busy with work. And the girls were also busy with college and work.

*Destiny POV*

" Yes I know where that bitch work TaMia

" Yes I know where that bitch work TaMia." I said to my friend TaMia.

I had came to TaMia house and she told me she got fired because Jameria got her fired.

And I decided we should go to hers since she came to my friend job getting her fired.

"Let's go." TaMia said.

                    * WE PULLED UP TO THE MALL*

We walked to footlocker and seen Jameria wasn't working.

"Is Jameria working today?" I asked her co-worker who name tag is Quan.

"She's not is there anything I could help you with?" He asked.

"Well can you tell me when she's working again?" I asked.

" I can't sorry!" He said.

Stupid ass bitch I said to TaMia.

"Let's go, we'll come back  tomorrow." I said to TaMia.

" Bet." TaMia said.

NEXT DAY

We arrived at the mall.

"She working today I see that ugly bitch ringing somebody out." I said .

"Let's go!" TaMia said.

We then walked to the counter and she looked like she seen a ghost.

" Bitch you got me fired for my job I should beat your ass." TaMia said.

" Girl I'm not doing this with you at my job!" She said.

"Y'all want some shoes or some if not you know where the door is." She said.

"Bitch I'll beat yo ass." I said loud.

"Quan get these ugly bum bitches out the store." She said.

"Ugly bum bitches?" I yelled running towards her.

"Yes ugly bum bitches, and why you running towards me just to stop half way scary ass bitches!" She said.

(Every other bitch Jaylen use to fuck I use to scare off but this one is tough so I see I'm going to have some competition)