26

OMNISCIENT
Jameria and Jaylen were in his car on their way to Alina's birthday party. When Jameria's  phone started ringing rapidly.

"Hello?" Jameria said.

"Jameria?" They said.

And Jameria instantly hung up the phone and fell into shock.

"She begin crying and having a panic attack and Jaylen pulled over the car to check on Jameria.

Whoever was on the phone must've been real important for that that to happen.

When I answered the phone and heard the voice I instantly regretted answering the phone

"Baby you good!" Jaylen said.

I couldn't fully answer I just nodded my head.

"Baby say something don't nod your head!" He said.

"I'm good!" I said lying.

I wasn't good at all it was my ex that had called me.
We broke up a month before I moved to Atlanta because I found out he was cheating on me with one of my closest friends. And she was pregnant with his baby.

And that caused me to go deeply into depression. And that wasn't the only thing that stopped me from loving him. He was also very hurtful physically, mentally, and emotionally.

𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔

𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝙺𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎. 𝚆𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛.

𝙷𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚊 𝚔𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚗.

"𝙾𝚑 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎!" 𝚒 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚖𝚘𝚊𝚗.

𝚂𝚘 𝙸 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚎𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚢.

"𝙵𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚢𝚘 𝚙𝚞𝚊𝚜𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚎𝚝!" 𝙸 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝙺𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚊𝚗.

"𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗?" 𝙸 𝚢𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝙸 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖.

𝙷𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚏 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛.