15

Omniscient

Jameria and Jaylen were good. He recently asked Jameria to move in with him but she said she'll think about it because she still wanted her own space and plus she bought stuff for her apartment and didn't want it to go to waste.

Jameria was currently 4 months pregnant and she was happy that she had the opportunity to become a mother.

Jaylen on the other hand was messing up bad. He was back to his old ways texting and linking with women behind Jameria's back.

JAMERIA'S POV

I was currently four months pregnant, I was doing better as a whole. I've been working and making sure I'm financially stable before I have my baby.

Jaylen had asked me to move in with him but I said I'll think about it because he was acting different lately always coming back to my apartment later and started arguments. But we were on good terms lately.

I was chilling in Jaylen's house when I was admiring my ultrasound and rubbing my stomach.

I then got an Instagram notification and seen it was a post one of my friends sent me. And it was a picture of  a girl and Jaylen boo'd up.

❤️ 💬▶️565 likes MonicaJ_ : I love my man even when we fuss

❤️ 💬▶️
565 likes
MonicaJ_ : I love my man even when we fuss.💞

Jaylen had told me he was at the trap in fact this nigga was lying to me and with a whole bitch.

I got my pregnant ass up and went towards the bathroom and got bleach and put all his new clothes and shoes on the bed and poured bleach on everything.

I then got my phone blocking Jaylen on everything.

And got that new ps5 I bought and broke the bitch.
And packed all my clothes and hair products and left out crying.

How can I be so stupid.

I then got in my car calling Locksmith. Because I knew this bum ass bitch was go try to pop up at my house.

"Hey I was calling because I need my locks changed on my apartment!" I said.