29

JAMERIA'S POV

Every since Cheyenne was discharged from the hospital since having a miscarriage she was over at my apartment.

Her and Quavion was taking things differently he relied on drinking and would come home late at night. And that made her upset because she needed him to confront her but he wasn't there anymore.

Me and Jaylen was still talking but I wasn't staying at the house anymore.

I was laying in my bed when I heard a knock at the door so I got up to see who was there.

I opened the door to see Jaylen standing there with flowers and food.

"Wassup!" I told him.

"Wassup ma, you must was sleep or some?" He said.

"I just woke up bout 5 minutes ago!" I told him.

"I got the flowers you said you wanted on snap!" He said.

"Thank you! I love them!" I said taking the flowers and hugging him.

"You fed my baby today?" He asked.

"No I'm hungry but my food still won't stay down!" I said rubbing my 8/12 belly.

Some days I' ll be able to eat and the food would stay down but every other day I was throwing the food back up!

"Well eat this Philly cheese steak, wings, and fries and don't forget to take your medicine." He said.

"Can you get the medicine out the bathroom and rub my feet after you get done." I said putting the flowers into water.

"Yea!" He said getting up.

(LATER THAT DAY 😃😃)

I was with Jaylen and we were going to target to get some more stuff for the baby.

"When you go come back home?" He asked.

"When you actually apologize to me!" I said.

"I've been apologizing Jameria you've been constantly ignoring me baby!" He said.

"Because you pissed me off I understand yeen want her out bad but still fuck her she ain't your business anymore! Because what if it was Kaiser asking me to give him money or a place to stay!" I said.

"I understand mama I apologize and I love you!" He said squeezing my thigh as he drove to target.

(WE ARRIVED AT TARGET😝)

"Do you like these outfits?" I asked.

"Ain't nothing wrong with it!" He said.

"You must be ready to go or something?" I asked.

"Hell naww I'm hungry than a bitch!" He said.

He had a Philly Cheesesteak when I had one earlier but my fat pregnant ass ate his too.

"We can stop and go get you something to eat! Im sorry!" I said.