11

JAMERIA'S POV.

I woke up the next morning sore and seen Jaylen wasn't in his bed anymore.

I called his name and didn't get a response. So I decided to call him and seen he left me a text.

Saying something happened at the trap and he needed to handle it.

I then tried to get out of the bed to take a shower but my legs were sore and shaking uncontrollably

I fell walking to the bathroom because my legs gave out. And I crawled the rest of the way into the bathroom. And I ran some hot water in the tub and got into the tub.

I guess soaking in the hot water relaxed my muscles and my legs were still sore but wasn't as bad as it was earlier.

I remembered Jaylen did nut in me last night so I had to get a plan b.

So I decided to clean his room back up and I then put on me an outfit I packed for today.

Essence was fussing with me about keeping Cocoa for the weekend and I finally gave in. But I was getting her today when we met up and Chey house.

I curled my hair again and then started on my makeup.

And I grabbed all my bags I brought over here and leaving making sure I locked his house up.

I made it to CVS and it wasn't nothing but old people in there. I finally made it to the counter and asked for a plan b. When I noticed the old woman behind me saying something under her breath.

Girl fuck you! Acting like you go be stuck with this mf for 18 years.

I paid for it and left and took it while sitting in the parking lot and then left and made my way to Chey house.

I pulled up to Chey house seeing her car and essence car in the driveway.

I made it to the door and rung the bell and seen a little girl had opened the door.

"Hey!" She said.

"Hey!" I said to her.

I walked in the kitchen seeing Essence and Chey on their phones.

"Hey" I said to them.

"Hey you look pretty today!" They said.

"Don't I always look good?"I said.

"Girl you know you look good everyday!" Essence said.

"Bitch where's my daughter?" I asked.

"Her crazy ass in the living room playing with them toys!" Essence said.

"Not too much on my baby!" I said.

"Cocoa!" I yelled.

I then heard her paws hitting the floor running towards the kitchen.