25

DESTINY POV

I was currently with Mike at a hotel for his birthday.

"Baby what you wanna do today?" I asked rubbing down Mike chest.

"Get off of me and go fix me something to eat!" He said.

"I then got off him and decided to be messy and go live and put Mike in the camera.

"Hey y'all!"I said propping up the phone.

TaMia had commented on my live asking who I was with.

"I'm with my man!" I said showing Mike.

"Yoo what the fuck end that shìt!" He said getting up running to the bathroom.

I ended the live and followed him to the bathroom.

"You say I'm your bitch but when I show you on my live you get up and run like a bitch!" I said angry.

"Who the fuck you talking to bitch? Mike said angry.

"I'm talking to yo bitch ass." I said.

Before I could finish my sentence I had noticed Mike just punched me in the face.

"Oh my god!" I said hitting him and outta reflex he punched me again causing me to fall and hit my head on the floor.

"Stupid bitch!" I heard him say before I blacked out.

Cheyenne Pov

I had just left my doctors appointment and they said I was 10 weeks. And I was in the car on Instagram when I seen Destiny go live so I decided to join.

When I joined I seen she put Mike in the camera. And Linda was my mama friend so I decided to be messy and call Linda because she was like a second mother to me.

"Hey ma!" I said once she answered.

"Hey Chey Chey what you doing?" She said.

"Nothing right now, but is uncle Mike there right now?" I said.

"Not right now he's supposed to be getting the twins some shoes." She said.

"Ion think he getting shoes I just seen him naked on somebody instagram live!" I said.

"Who fucking Instagram live this nigga got me  fucked up!" She said ending the call.

"OMG I'm so messy!" I said laughing until Quavion got back in the car.

"What you laughing at ma?" He said rubbing my leg.

"Nothing!" I said texting Jameria.