Chapter 1 - Leaving the Dursley's

~Hollie's POV~

Our last day ever at the Dursley's is drawing ever so nearer and I am just as excited as Harry to be leaving this dreadful place.

Me, Harry and Ben are sitting in the park at the end of Privet Drive - there are a couple of parents with their children, at least until the wind starts picking up, then they leave.

There's laughing - a laugh I recognise all too well.

I look up but say nothing.

"Hey Big D," Harry says as our stupid idiot cousin just stands there with his dimwit friends and stares at us. "Beat up another 10 year old?"

"This one deserved it."

"Yeah!" his mates laugh.

"Five against one, very brave."

"Well, you're one to talk. Moaning in your sleep every night? At least I'm not afraid of my pillow."

They all laugh.

"'Don't kill Cedric.' Who's Cedric, your boyfriend?"

Even though we weren't there when Cedric died. Bella had told us in detail what had happened and since that dreadful day, both of us have had nightmares about it. Harry just doesn't cope with them as well as I do.

"Shut up, Dudley," I say, jumping off the swing and holding my wand at him. "Maybe I should kill one of your friends using magic and see how your dreams fair afterwards."

Just then, the wind really begins to pick up and it suddenly goes dark so Harry and Ben come up beside me and we look up at the very dark clouds begin to form and churn in the sky.

"Dudley, let's go," his friends urge. "What's going on?"

"What are you doing?" Dudley asks me.

"I'm not doing anything."

"We're getting out of here, Dudley," his friends say before they run off.

"Harry, Ben come on," I urge so the four of us run until we reach the subway where we stop to catch our breathes.

The lights in the tunnel begin to flicker and we can see rain coming down at the other end.

It starts getting cold and suddenly Harry is grabbed by a Dementor which picks him up by the neck.

"Dudley, run," I urge so he starts running but he slips and slides to the tunnel entrance where a second Dementor appears and grabs him too.

Before I can act, a third Dementor appears and they begin sucking out our souls. Ben fumbles for his wand but before he can act, a fourth Dementor grabs him and lifts him up.

Harry manages to grab his wand and hits the Dementor on him before falling to the floor. He drops his wand and it lands a few inches away.

He scoots backwards and grabs it just as the Dementor gets to him.

"Expecto Patronum," he shouts and the light appears from his wand.

The Dementor flies away so he turns and blasts the one on me, then the one on Ben amd finally on Dudley, they fly away.

Ben and Harry runs over to me.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah but I don't think Dudley is."

We hurry over to our cousin who looks close to death.

We hear footstep approaching and our old neighbour approaches.