Chapter 43 - Sneaking into Hogwarts

~Hollie's POV~

"How do you know?" I ask.

"I saw him. He's angry, and scared. He knows if you find and destroy all the Horcruxes, we'll be able to kill him."

"I reckon he'll stop at nothing to make sure you don't find the rest," Jasper says.

"There's more," Alice says. "One of them is at Hogwarts."

"What?" Emberlee says. "You can't expect us just to stroll into Hogwarts."

"We have to go there now," Harry says.

"And how do you plan on doing that?" Hermione asks.

"We'll go to Hogsmeade," Harry says. "To Honeydukes. Take the secret passage in the cellar."

"Arida," Alice says and all three of our clothes dry instantly. "Now come on," she says as she holds out her hand.

We all place our hands on top of hers and we apparate to a dark street in Hogsmeade.

An alarm sounds a second later and the sound of many men is heard in the near distance so we make a run for it.

"They're here," one shouts.

"Search everywhere," shouts another.

"Look down by the stables! You two, come with me!"

"Any sign."

We are hidden behind two tables, where we can see each other and some men, I don't know how many, are flipping the tables.

The alarm sounds again and the men run away.

"POTTER!" on shouts.

We come out from behind the tables and run through the back alleys towards Honeydukes until we hit a metal fence.

"In here, Potters," somebody says and it looks like Dumbledore so we go through the door.

"Did you get a look at him?" Ron asks. "For a second, I thought it was..."

"I know. Dumbledore," Hermione says.

I look into the piece of mirror.

"Harry, I can see you in this," Hollie says so I turn and look at the mirror with a piece missing. The piece in my hand.

"You bloody fools," somebody says and I realise it's the same voice that had called us in here. "What were you thinking, coming here? Have you any idea how dangerous it is?"

"You're Aberforth, Dumbledore's brother. It's you I've been seeing in here. You're the one who sent Dobby."

"Where have you left him?"

"He's dead."

"Sorry to hear that. I liked that elf."

"Who gave that to you?" I ask. "The mirror?"

"Mundungus Fletcher. About a year ago."

"Dung had no right selling that to you. It belonged to..."

"Sirius. Albus told me. He also told me you'd likely be hacked off if you ever found out I had it but ask yourself... where would you be if I didn't?"

"We need to get into Hogwarts, tonight," I say. "Dumbledore gave us a job to do."

"Did he now? Nice job? Easy?"

"We've been hunting Horcruxes."

"The last one is inside the castle," Ron says. "But we need help getting in."