Chapter 2 - Headquarters

~Harry's POV~

As we walk into the house, we hear familiar voices coming from a room someone close by but they are obviously coming from behind a closed door.

"They've been no sightings."

"No deaths. No proof."

"He almost killed Bella. If that isn't proof enough..."

"Yes, but guarding you-know-what is the most important..."

Moody shoves us both to one side before he and the others go to the door straight ahead and opens it. The voices get louder.

"We must trust Dumbledore on this."

"Was he able to protect Harry and Bella last year? Tonight I say it's time to take action."

"Cornelius Fudge is a politician first and a wizard second," we see Mr Weasley say. "His instinct would be to ignore it..."

"Keep your voices down," we hear Mrs Weasley order.

We see Sirius sitting down and Mr Weasley is leant over talking to him.

"He's getting stronger and stronger by the minute," Sirius says. "We have to act now."

I smile when Sirius spots us but then Mrs Weasley appears in the doorway.

"Harry, Hollie, Ben," she says as she comes out of the room, closing the door behind her.

"Mrs Weasley," Hollie says.

"Thank goodness, you're alright," she says before putting her arms round us. "Bit peaky, but I'm afraid dinner will have to wait until after the meeting's finished."

"Look, about that," Harry says.

"Nope. No time to explain. Straight upstairs, first door on the left."

She pushes us towards the stairs so we go up and hear a masculine voice.

"Mudblood, werewolves, traitors, thieves. If my poor mistress knew the scum they let into her house..."

I notice what looks like a House Elf pottering around in a cupboard off the first floor landing.

"What would she say to old Kreacher? Oh, the shame."

When we reach the landing, he spots us and closes the cupboard door.

He gives us a dirty look before we continue up the next flight of stairs.

"Freaks," I female voice says so I turn, and so does Hollie and Ben.

"There, there, mistress," the House Elf says as he puts down the box he had and stands on it with a rag in his hand.

"Scum of the earth," the female voice says again. "Not like it was in the days of my fathers."

"Kreacher is here."

We both turn back and continue to the room that Mrs Weasley told us to go to.

No sooner have we entered the room than Hermione throws her arms round us.

"Oh, Harry, Hollie, Ben."

She moves back.

"Are you three alright? We overheard them talking about the Dementor attack."

She turns to Ron.

"You must tell us everything."

"Let them breathe, Hermione," Ron says and it's then I notice a little blonde boy in his arms but I don't get a chance to say anything.