Chapter 45 - Diadem

~Harry's POV~

"Emberlee, Hollie, Bella, I want you with me. We need to find that diadem. Neville, hold the fort."

"Bella, Edward, let me take Renesmee to the new safe house," Fleur says.

Bella looks at her daughter and nods but when Fleur goes to take the youngster, Renesmee starts kicking and screaming.

"No, Mama, I want to stay, please don't make me go."

Bella looks torn.

"Bella," I say. "This is no place for a child."

She looks at Edward and nods so I presume he said something too quiet for human, or witch ears.

Bella goes over to her daughter.

"Nessie, sweetheart, you cannot stay with us but I will make you a deal. I will allow you to stay in the castle if you go with Ginny to a special room that is hidden in the castle, and can only be entered by those who are on our side."

Renesmee looks at Ginny, then back to her mother before nodding.

Ginny holds out her hand and Renesmee takes it.

"I will take great care of her," Ginny says.

"Thank you, Ginny."

Edward, and Bella kiss their little girl, and I kiss Ginny before the two girls leave the hall.

"Right, come on," I say.

The four of us, along with Edward and Emmett, hurry into the corridor and head up the stairs.

"Harry, wait," Ron shouts so we stop and turn while he and Hermione catch up. "It doesn't matter if you find a Horcrux."

"What do you mean?" Bella asks.

"Unless we can destroy it," Hermione says.

The six of us look at each other.

"So we were thinking," Ron says.

"Ron was thinking," Hermione says. "It was Ron's idea. It's brilliant."

"You destroyed Tom Riddle's diary with a Basilisk fang, right?"

"Get to the point, Weasley," Emmett says.

"Me and Hermione know where we might find one."

"Okay," I say. Okay, but take this..."

I hand them the map.

"That way, you can find us when you get back."

I turn to carry on and the others do the same.

"Where are you going?" Hermione asks.

"Ravenclaw common room. Gotta start somewhere."

We carry on up the stairs.

"Harry," I hear Luna calling but we ignore her. She calls again.

"Harry, stop," Edward says so I do and the others along with me.

"What is it Luna?" I ask.

"Don't you remember what Cho said about Rowena Ravenclaw's diadem?"

"I don't have time for this, Luna."

"Just hear her out," Edward says.

I sigh.

"No!" I say to Luna. "I don't remember."

"She said: 'There's not a person alive who's seen it.' It's obvious isn't it? We have to talk to someone who's dead."

I notice something out the window so go over to take a closer look. An invisible forcefield is forming around the castle. You can see the magic line at the edge of it.