Chapter 42 - Gringotts

We walk along the beach, each hold our partner's hands, until we see a cosy little house. Outside are three young children.

"Mama, Mama," I hear before all three face over to me. I crouch down and wrap my arms round my children as Fleur and Bill come out of the house.

"I missed you three dearly," I say with tears in my eyes.

"Where have you been?" DJ asks.

"I was rescuing your father," I lie. I don't want to scare them by saying I was kidnapped.

All three of them look at Draco with interest but stay by me.

"Give them time; you'll soon warm up to you."

"We kept telling them about you both," Fleur says.

"I didn't except them to race up to me like they did for you," Draco says. "They don't know me yet."

"I'm Tiger Lily," the little girl says and Draco crouches down as well.

"I know all about you and your brothers. Can you help me out?"

DJ and RJ are identical.

"This is RJ, Remus James, and that's DJ, Draco Sirius, or Draco Jr because he has the same name as you."

My little girl smiles before she spots something.

"What's that, Mama?" she asks, pointing to the bundle tied to my chest.

"Mummy had another baby while she was gone but I promise you not a day went by when I didn't think of you three," I lie.

In truth, after the Imperius curse was cast on me, all I thought about was doing Voldemort's bidding and being the mother of a great wizard.

"Come inside," Bill says. "The kettle's on."

We all go inside.

"It's beautiful here," Luna says.

"It was our aunts," Bill says. "We used to come here as kids. The Order uses it now as a safe house. What's left of us at least."

"Muggles think these keep evil away," Luna says about the shell wind chimes. "But they're wrong."

"I need to talk to the goblin," Harry says.

~Harry's POV~

Percy leads me and Hollie into another room where Griphook is contemplating.

"How are you?" I ask.

"Alive."

"You probably don't remember that you..."

"That I showed you to your vault the first time you came to Gringotts? Even amongst goblins you're famous Harry Potter. Of course not as famous as your sister Isabella but seems she's..."

"Dead, I know," I say, pretending to be sad.

"You buried the elf."

"Yes."

"And brought me here."

I nod.

"You are... a very unusual wizard."

He sighs.

"How did you come by this sword?"

I look at the sword of Gryffindor leaning against the wall.

"It's complicated. Why did Bellatrix Lestrange think it should be in her vault at Gringotts?"

"It's complicated."