4

Tonight, Becky's wearing a strapless red jumpsuit with black heels. She's looking grateful and classy in her attire. Her hair is tied up in a high ponytail. She's strolling to the washroom.

She went to the club again tonight.

As she stepped into the washroom, she fixed her makeup. After feeling that it was okay already, she headed for the exit but it was locked from the outside.

"The fuck! Who dares to lock me here!" Becky muttered in anger and tried to open the door.

"Well...I was very lucky tonight. We meet now."

When Becky heard the deep voice of someone behind her, she instantly turned around and widened her eyes in amazement after seeing her. She wasn't expecting this.

She can't stop herself from gawping at Freen and her heart was beating fast.

Freen is looking so deadly gorgeous in the black tuxedo. Becky can't resist her charm.

"So, tell me, for whom do you work?" Freen asked in a stern tone, striding towards her.

"I work for myself. I am the boss." Becky answered her honestly, gazing at her.

"Why are you spying on me?" Freen questioned her, standing few steps away from her.

Becky narrowed her brows, confused. "Why I'II spy you?" She asked her, clueless.

"I watch you staring at me last night, so don't you dare lie to me." Freen warned her after moving dangerously close to her face.

Her heart beating faster than earlier because of their proximity and she gazed into Freen's eyes.

"It's your fault." said Becky.

Freen was confused.

"I just checking you out last night. The best view like you, must watch by a gorgeous girl like me. You are like very hot art." Becky answered her honestly again but Freen didn't believe her.

"You gave me a very stupid answer!" Freen took out a gun from her pocket and pointed at Becky. "I want you to be honest with me. If you don't want to die!"

Becky eyes dilated in shock as she saw the gun but answered her with not feeling afraid. " You're looking even hotter with the gun in your hand." she giggled. "I'm not lying, I was just checking you out last night."

Freen is annoyed because she is not getting scared of her. She gritted her teeth and asked. "If you aren't lying then how did you beat my trained men?!"

"I'm better at that sort of thing than they are."

Freen rolled her eyes after listen to her answer.

"I'm not a spy, hottie" pouted Becky.

"Don't you dare to show me your pout. It's disgusting. You a spy"

"Whatever" said Becky with wide smile.

"Do not come to this club again. If you don't want me to shoot you." Freen warned her and put the gun back into her pocket.

"What? Why can't I go to this club anymore?"

"Just listen to what I'm saying. I don't like a spy near my club" Freen said firmly.

"You will not be able to stop me. I, Rebecca Patricia Armstrong will do what I want in my life."

"You have no sense of fear, do you? Do you know who I am? I'm the woman that a lot of people are afraid of," said Freen.

"I'm not afraid of you." said Becky who was suddenly showing an innocent face.

"Tell me who are you and your real motive!"

"Fine" Becky stomped her feet.

"Now, you're coming to the point. I knew there is some real motive behind beating my men and staring at me last night." smirked Freen.

Becky moved closer to her ear and whispered to her something. "My real motive is to seduce you because you're awakening my inner desires with your dangerous and mysterious personality."

A shiver rushed down to Freen spine as Becky warm breath caressed her ear. Becky moved away from her, smiling.

Freen gave her deadly glare before turning and calling her man. She took out her phone and asked her man to open the exit now.

The exit door opened in an instant. Freen walked out without seeing Becky. Becky just smiled.

"Don't come here again." said David after that went to follow Freen.

"Hottie, I will come here again and again. I want to see how you will stop me." Becky murmured to herself and a mischievous smile flashes in her gorgeous face.